Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh still trying to make his joke hit

give it up bruh. It’s borderline a mental issue at this point for you.

Have a feeling that ppl are low on the Kings because they don't realize how good De’aaron Fox is.

Dude finished off the 2020/21 season on a tear, playing at a near superstar level.

Then he came in out of shape for 2021/22 and messed up what should have been his first full year playing at an all star level.

Also, Sabonis is an all-star level player.

Barnes is a solid player.

Both Monk and Huerter have yet to reach their ceiling.

And there is a new coach who spent years coaching under Kerr.

Ain't no telling how it all might go.

What we do know is that the future will not necessarily be like the past. For example, look at Cleveland this past year.

Last edited:
Have a feeling that ppl are low on the Kings because they don't realize how good De’aaron Fox is.

Dude finished off the 2020/21 season on a tear, playing at a near superstar level.

Then he came in out of shape for 2021/22 and messed up what should have been his first full year playing at an all star level.

What we do know is that the future will not necessarily be like the past. For example, look at Cleveland this past year.
15 years of being under .500 is hard to overlook, I like Fox but I gotta see them healthy. They’ve definitely improved but I gotta see it to believe it

You're assuming that fox's last year was an outlier when it could have been the mean

Sabonis has had a similar level of talent around him and has done nothing in the past

Barnes isn't getting any younger and pretty much is who he is

Are you certain about Monk and huerter?

Mike Brown is a good addition. If not recorr wise at least spiritually

Ain't no telling how it will go indeed

Fuck Cleveland

we live in a world where grant Williams is a better career 3pt and FT shooter than De’aaron Fox

I been thinking he’s mid for years and he’s done nothing to make me think otherwise

Last edited:

I’m listening to Zach Lowe right now

Russ is a horrible team player even still at his age and experience in the league

Extra sassy and defensively and lacking accountability in the media

I saw John wall interview and I said it’s night and day as far as humility

At this point even I’m like the lakers don’t deserve to have him on the team another year

Russ is a horrible team player even still at his age and experience in the league

At this point even I’m like the lakers don’t deserve to have him on the team another year

The next Iverson.

Ehh. Before last year and even he was in Houston all I remember hearing is that aside from his little short comings he was a great locker room and culture guy.

I'm not gonna dive head first into the media hit piece.

You see how they will tear you down as quick as they build you up and play dumb tho.

Ehh. Before last year and even he was in Houston all I remember hearing is that aside from his little short comings he was a great locker room and culture guy.

I'm not gonna dive head first into the media hit piece.

You see how they will tear you down as quick as they build you up and play dumb tho.
Oh it’s bad this past year but I’m not just saying that from last year as Russ been an asshole for years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back