Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even attempt to talk about the squad, you and ironman can keep talking about a team that ain't amounted to anything longer than we've been alive. The ultimate poverty franchise

I didn't even attempt to talk about the squad, you and ironman can keep talking about a team that ain't amounted to anything longer than we've been alive. The ultimate poverty franchise

Idc about all that.

You said its bulls talk time.

Thread been dead since.

That shit is hilarious to me.

It's Bulls Talk time

Let's do it

Believe it or not I fuck with Lavine....I'm even glad Derozan got a chance to cook but that was probably an outlier season, I just don't see the end game with this team

Vucci Mane ain't it, Lonzo stay hurt unfortunately....what's the next move?

Let's do it

Believe it or not I fuck with Lavine....I'm even glad Derozan got a chance to cook but that was probably an outlier season, I just don't see the end game with this team

Vucci Mane ain't it, Lonzo stay hurt unfortunately....what's the next move?
P Will gotta take that leap, if they refuse to put him in trades then he gotta show something. Last year he got hurt which saved him but this season no excuses. Marko need to see time on the court. Demar mid range not going anywhere, I see no reason he can't pick up where he left off in the regular season.

I'm not high on Lonzo being ready to start the season. If Vuc can give us a consistent 16 points then I'm good with him. I still got them a top 5 team record wise in the East if they can stay relatively healthy but with this team that's a big if

Hol on deh! I haven't been in here all day

Also I want to see what the thoughts are on the Kings....anybody see the competing for the 8th seed or play-in?

Sabonis
Fox
Huerter
Murray
Barnes
Monk
Mitchell
Holmes(I don't what's going to happen to him)
Metu
Lamb

That's not terrible

Last edited:
P Will gotta take that leap, if they refuse to put him in trades then he gotta show something. Last year he got hurt which saved him but this season no excuses. Marko need to see time on the court. Demar mid range not going anywhere, I see no reason he can't pick up where he left off in the regular season.

I'm not high on Lonzo being ready to start the season. If Vuc can give us a consistent 16 points then I'm good with him. I still got them a top 5 team record wise in the East if they can stay relatively healthy but with this team that's a big if

I agree, I think a lot depends on Williams development and I actually think Derozan will age relatively well....Vucci Mane is where I change is necessary

I don't see why the Bulls couldn't be a top 4-5 seed though..Philly, Milwaukee and Boston are the only teams I see for sure being better....respect to Miami and Toronto but I'm not 100% on them right now though

It's an interesting time in the league, at the very least to start the season

I think the Kings and Wizards are in the worst situations but I think even they're worth watch watching.....I have no idea what Utah is going to look like

OKC, Dallas, Houston, Orlando and Indiana are going to be a very entertaining watch though imo

It's an interesting time in the league, at the very least to start the season

I think the Kings and Wizards are in the worst situations but I think even they're worth watch watching.....I have no idea what Utah is going to look like

OKC, Dallas, Houston, Orlando and Indiana are going to be a very entertaining watch though imo
Hate to do yall like that his again.

But yall finishing last in the division and top 5 worse record in the league

Hate to do yall like that his again.

But yall finishing last in the division and top 5 worse record in the league

Have to agree. No disrespect to him, but he tried his best to hype the rockets up this past season and I get it. But they still were really bad and that probably won’t change this upcoming season. Nice young talent on the team though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back