Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why??

That 2 was clean imo

Cause he's now the #1 family member in the league now. Lonzo the big brother but he not the better brother no more.

Shit probably been that before the number swap just making it official

I want to see how the pecking order is going to work in New York

Brunson was the second option behind one the best players in the league and still wanted a bigger role

Julius Randle thinks he's the best player on every team he's on

Barrett was just the 3rd overall pick 3 years ago, is still establishing himself and is about to be looking for a max deal

Mitchell obviously going to think he's the man

Brunson was the second option behind one the best players in the league and still wanted a bigger role

Barrett was just the 3rd overall pick 3 years ago, is still establishing himself and is about to be looking for a max deal

IMO Barrett should be #1 and let the other shit play itself out. Just saw reading other replies this is with Donovan Mitchell on the team.
Mitchell #1, Barrett #2, Brunson #3 and if Randle still there #4.

Last edited:

I don’t think Randle is there anymore

I think with RJ already being established somewhat in NY I think that allows him to not be 3rd banana as all three of these guys are somewhat close in talent

Mitchell being the most seasoned and more accomplished and talented (by a slim margin) I think naturally would make him #1

especially since he’s already been a #1 and RJ hasn’t. I feel like he would naturally defer anyways

So

Mitchell
RJ
Brunson

I think they give up Randle in the deal to offset some of those firsts Utah wants.

I don’t think Randle is there anymore

I think with RJ already being established somewhat in NY I think that allows him to not be 3rd banana as all three of these guys are somewhat close in talent

Mitchell being the most seasoned and more accomplished and talented (by a slim margin) I think naturally would make him #1

especially since he’s already been a #1 and RJ hasn’t. I feel like he would naturally defer anyways

So

Mitchell
RJ
Brunson

I think they give up Randle in the deal to offset some of those firsts Utah wants.

Randle could be on his way and that would resolve a lot of this but I think Fournier and Rose end up getting traded instead and they try to see what he looks like with better guard play

Idk though

Randle could be on his way and that would resolve a lot of this but I think Fournier and Rose end up getting traded instead and they try to see what he looks like with better guard play

Idk though
If randle stays that’s even worse for the dynamic/power struggle lol

Rose
Fournier
Toppin
Mcbride
2 picks

is what I think would be acceptable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back