Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 2022 ABW Picture Thread

I think I smoke em wrong
Shit had me feeling high
You do get a lil buzz from them. Not like weed though. But it was super chill and relaxing. I had to remember to not inhale that shit though lol. Only took me one time to forget it wasn't weed smoke

Did you like it? I cant stand the smell of cigar smoke. Been to one cigar lounge and i was dying, lol. Left after 5 mins.
I did like it. It was super chill and relaxing. I really likes the vibes; it was good low level music. We ended up sitting next to these two men who had money money lol. They was talking about buying up a ton of real estate in the area.

I didn't notice a bad smell. My cigar tasted like vanilla 😋

From what I was told...some cigars are a bit stronger than others.
Yes I had a very light cigar...forget the name though lol. My homegirl had a java brand. I told the server I have never smoked before lol. So she punched it for me and lit it the 1st time for me.

Yes I had a very light cigar...forget the name though lol. My homegirl had a java brand. I told the server I have never smoked before lol. So she punched it for me and lit it the 1st time for me.

My cousin introduced me to cigars back in 17'. Now I got a small stash in my cabinet.

Ain't nothing better than chillin outside on the back porch on a nice day...drink...good music playing...smoking a cigar. That afternoon vibe.

Back