Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 2022 ABW Picture Thread

I went on a hike to Cheaha State park. I didn't even know Alabama had hiking like this. Sidenote I know this the "picture thread" lol but I felt like posting it in here lol

I was with a black hiking group from Atlanta. We all drove and meet up there/Car pooled

Last edited:
I went on a hike to Cheaha State park. I didn't even know Alabama had hiking like this. Sidenote I know this the "picture thread" lol but I felt like posting it in here lol

I was with a black hiking group from Atlanta. We all drove and meet up there/Car pooled

That is a lot of driving. Since you like to hike in mountains, you should check out Shennadoah if you never been. I go a few times during the warmer months. Lots of trails. People new to camping, I like to bring them there. They have hotels, cabins, RV grounds, and tent camping grounds. Im actually gonna plan a few camping and hiking trips this year and Shennadoah will be one of the places. This was last year. I was not standing because the height was getting to me, lol

mountain pic.jpg

You mess with Movers and Pacers out in Atlanta?

Back