Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 2022 ABW Picture Thread

Just got back home from sking. My second year going. Last year was my first time ever. I did so much better this time. I am getting the hang of it. Was able to go down a slope without falling.View attachment 765352 I will post some video later.
Your ears weren't cold ?
It is a real workout or at least for me the next day I felt it lol. I was surprised at how sore I was.

I feel no need to stunt on the less fortunate
All a matter of perspective.
You never said a price and you never showed it to a person who’s hungry.
Assuming folks are less fortunate without context aint like you bruh.

But I digress.

I hope you and your gorgeous date enjoyed the meal.
You try the tiramisu?

Lol, I was just being an ass....

That shit was a nice as night forreal... That ain't no shit I coulda put together on my own. I got extremely lucky in two ways

1. Like the spots whole staff there head chef, restaurant manager, and like 3 cooks are dumb cool with me and come to the bar I work at to get drunk af after their shifts for like the past 7 years or so. They really wanted and took pleasure in having us come there.

2. My homegirl's boyfriend is an ex-MLB player and all that nigga likes to do is spoil shorty, so a super upscale spot like that was right up homies alley. He was actually impressed with everything, ordered two bottles of wine..... Wouldn't even let me pay.

Even though the kitchen staff sent us out like 3 appetizers on the house. Grilled scallops, 2 dozen oysters, and some other shit I don't know what it was, but shits was bomb. It was a ridiculously dope ass dinner, definitely not nuffin regular for my ghetto ass. I actually felt like I under dressed.

But I just like fucking with germs, so he does me which is why he made the comment.. But naw bruh. I ain't no fancy nigga, I just got people's who fuck with me, and I humbly appreciate that shit

Lol, I was just being an ass....

That shit was a nice as night forreal... That ain't no shit I coulda put together on my own. I got extremely lucky in two ways

1. Like the spots whole staff there head chef, restaurant manager, and like 3 cooks are dumb cool with me and come to the bar I work at to get drunk af after their shifts for like the past 7 years or so. They really wanted and took pleasure in having us come there.

2. My homegirl's boyfriend is an ex-MLB player and all that nigga likes to do is spoil shorty, so a super upscale spot like that was right up homies alley. He was actually impressed with everything, ordered two bottles of wine..... Wouldn't even let me pay.

Even though the kitchen staff sent us out like 3 appetizers on the house. Grilled scallops, 2 dozen oysters, and some other shit I don't know what it was, but shits was bomb. It was a ridiculously dope ass dinner, definitely not nuffin regular for my ghetto ass. I actually felt like I under dressed.

But I just like fucking with germs, so he does me which is why he made the comment.. But naw bruh. I ain't no fancy nigga, I just got people's who fuck with me, and I humbly appreciate that shit
See
Being a cool ass dude gets you further than any rich snob who wants that type of attention.

sounds like a great night.

Embrace that shit.

I can’t tell you how many Michelin chefs I met just being me. They want a change.

that’s why I say stunt on em.

Wife talking about we gotta go back...

I'm like, yeah I'm sure that bill was a bill..... Maybe after my car paid off 🧐

Your ears weren't cold ?
It is a real workout or at least for me the next day I felt it lol. I was surprised at how sore I was.
Naw, it was actually hot that day. Everyone had their jackets unzipped. Well, hot for skiing. Maybe around 40 Deg but when you are that active, you get hot quick. Also, my helmet ears are insulated .

It is most definitely a work out. I went for two days. The first day I was exhausted. I booked an airbnb with a hottube so I got great use out of it. The second day was better for ne because my ski skills have dramatically increased. Getting up from a fall use to be tiring. I looked up so videos to learn to do it properly. Now I can get up with ease. I got some video but I have to edit it. In going one more time before the season is over. Gonna be a day trip.

Back