Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 2022 ABW Picture Thread

What’s the metro area like? What are the attractions and shit that tourist do? How’s the hotels?

Imma put something together for you tomorrow but off of the top of my head. Chatt is mostly a tourist city. Ruby Falls, Rock City, Lookout Mountain and walked to the top where you can allegedly see 7 states (Georgia, Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and Kentucky) from Lookout Mountain, Underground Chatt, Raccoon Mountain, The Aquarium (they say it's one of the best in the country), Hunter Arts Museum (haven't been to this place since I was a young pup), High Point Climbing. But a lot of people touch Rock City, Ruby Falls and Lookout Mountain first

The Moxy Hotel, Read House, The Edwin is dope af. All tree of those hotels are downtown. It all depend on how much you trying to get charge for

They smashed a lot of clubs down because niggas don't know how to act lol, but back at home, I think people go to The Blue Light and Southside Social. Those two clubs are safe. Oh yeah I forgot about the Hookah and Cigar Lounge downtown

Where to eat, if you looking for fish then check out my brother in law family called Uncle Larry's. They get a lot of people coming from everywhere to try their fish. First Watch (fie breakfast restaurant.....whenever I'm back home in the city, I always gotta hit that up), The best First Watch spot is in Hixson, Aretha Frankenstein is a good breakfast spot that's on the northside, Bluegrass Grill is a good breakfast spot too (that's downtown), J. Alexander's (fie restaurant that's in Hamilton Place), Public House is a good downtown spot, Scotty's On the River is good (it's downtown by the river, they gotta setting that you can chill near the outside bar and watch the river, and people jet sking while you are eating), Boathouse Raw Bar is on the river too

My brain tired right lol now but later on today or this week, I'll put something together for you, if you hit up my hometown.

@BRIAN B. probably can provide some details too

Last edited:
@royalascension you gotta hit up Gatlinburg, that's probably one of the best tourist place in the state. Downtown Gatlinburg is live as hell

Oh yeah, Chatt is known for Lookout Mountain, Ruby Falls and T. Sanford lol

@royalascension you gotta hit up Gatlinburg, that's probably one of the best tourist place in the state. Downtown Gatlinburg is live as hell

Oh yeah, Chatt is known for Lookout Mountain, Ruby Falls and T. Sanford lol
Gatlinburg was the only place I had been in Tenn. I was surprised how much I like it. I don’t know why I thought Tenn. was gonna be more racist than SC. But Tenn. felt way more welcoming than SC.

Gatlinburg was the only place I had been in Tenn. I was surprised how much I like it. I don’t know why I thought Tenn. was gonna be more racist than SC. But Tenn. felt way more welcoming than SC.

I went to Gatlinburg for new year's. I was afraid that I wasn't going to enjoy it because north Tennessee was always perceived as boring, but Gatlinburg fooled me. The entire strip in downtown Gatlinburg was live af. I never ran into open racism in the city. They might be a little bit more comfortable in the mountains but down in the city, I don't really see it

Back