Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 2022 ABW Picture Thread

@royalascension you gotta hit up Gatlinburg, that's probably one of the best tourist place in the state. Downtown Gatlinburg is live as hell

Oh yeah, Chatt is known for Lookout Mountain, Ruby Falls and T. Sanford lol
Aww man...next time i will definitely reach out. You heard of the Chattanooga cigar club downtown Chattanooga? I went there Saturday. From 7 to 10 it was a chill vibe, smoking cigars, chill 80,90s and 2000s R&B music. Man at 10 that thing was a club. I legit felt old....I didn't know 😕 the songs. And was like damn why the music so hateful 😆. But then they play my era music and I felt hypocritical lol. I forgot how aggressive club music was. We always talking about fuck you etc....I don't listen to that regularly anymore so it was like wow okay.

Imma put something together for you tomorrow but off of the top of my head. Chatt is mostly a tourist city. Ruby Falls, Rock City, Lookout Mountain and walked to the top where you can allegedly see 7 states (Georgia, Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and Kentucky) from Lookout Mountain, Underground Chatt, Raccoon Mountain, The Aquarium (they say it's one of the best in the country), Hunter Arts Museum (haven't been to this place since I was a young pup), High Point Climbing. But a lot of people touch Rock City, Ruby Falls and Lookout Mountain first

The Moxy Hotel, Read House, The Edwin is dope af. All tree of those hotels are downtown. It all depend on how much you trying to get charge for

They smashed a lot of clubs down because niggas don't know how to act lol, but back at home, I think people go to The Blue Light and Southside Social. Those two clubs are safe. Oh yeah I forgot about the Hookah and Cigar Lounge downtown

Where to eat, if you looking for fish then check out my brother in law family called Uncle Larry's. They get a lot of people coming from everywhere to try their fish. First Watch (fie breakfast restaurant.....whenever I'm back home in the city, I always gotta hit that up), The best First Watch spot is in Hixson, Aretha Frankenstein is a good breakfast spot that's on the northside, Bluegrass Grill is a good breakfast spot too (that's downtown), J. Alexander's (fie restaurant that's in Hamilton Place), Public House is a good downtown spot, Scotty's On the River is good (it's downtown by the river, they gotta setting that you can chill near the outside bar and watch the river, and people jet sking while you are eating), Boathouse Raw Bar is on the river too

My brain tired right lol now but later on today or this week, I'll put something together for you, if you hit up my hometown.

@BRIAN B. probably can provide some details too
Omg have you ate at this spot called 1885? It was bussing!

1885 Grill
(423) 485-3050

Aww man...next time i will definitely reach out. You heard of the Chattanooga cigar club downtown Chattanooga? I went there Saturday. From 7 to 10 it was a chill vibe, smoking cigars, chill 80,90s and 2000s R&B music. Man at 10 that thing was a club. I legit felt old....I didn't know 😕 the songs. And was like damn why the music so hateful 😆. But then they play my era music and I felt hypocritical lol. I forgot how aggressive club music was. We always talking about fuck you etc....I don't listen to that regularly anymore so it was like wow okay.

🤣🤣🤣 Yeah, I been to the Cigar Bar downtown a few times. A black guy owns that spot. The last time I was in there was Christmas night of 2020. It be laid back in there. I think the Cigar Bar is about 5 years old. The Cigar Bar be live in there. Do you remember the DJ that was in there? My cousin DJ that sometimes and be having it turnt up in there. Shid it might've been my cousin down there 🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣 Yeah, I been to the Cigar Bar downtown a few times. A black guy owns that spot. The last time I was in there was Christmas night of 2020. It be laid back in there. I think the Cigar Bar is about 5 years old. The Cigar Bar be live in there. Do you remember the DJ that was in there? My cousin DJ that sometimes and be having it turnt up in there. Shid it might've been my cousin down there 🤣🤣

I don't remember his name but he was all the way live!

Omg have you ate at this spot called 1885? It was bussing!

1885 Grill
(423) 485-3050

Oh yeah I've been there a few times too. That's in South Chattanooga. My sister (R.I.P) put me on to them a couple of years ago. Their food is good as hell lol. I almost been to all of the spots at home. It's still a few spots that I haven't gotten ahold of yet lol. I think when I went to 1885, I think I ordered the Southern Fried Chicken meal. I knew it was going to be good when their sides (mashed potatoes and green beans were hitting) lol

Back