Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NBA is the only league where the fans always want to change something and we got a dumb ass commissioner that listens to this shit. Gilbert ideas are dumb let alone what that Laker fan is talking about.

The NBA is the only league where the fans always want to change something and we got a dumb ass commissioner that listens to this shit. Gilbert ideas are dumb let alone what that Laker fan is talking about.

Yeah I'm all for advancing shit and not using "we've always done things this way" as a reason to not change but this is dumb

Ehhh Mike brown is a much better coach from what he was even 10 years ago
Yes, but he wasn’t trash is the point.

Silas, mike brown, Spo, Blatt, Lue, Walton, Vogel, Ham

Only trash one really Luke. Ham TBD. Bron stans act like it’s all bums

Yes, but he wasn’t trash is the point.

Silas, mike brown, Spo, Blatt, Lue, Walton, Vogel, Ham

Only trash one really Luke. Ham TBD. Bron stans act like it’s all bums
Hmm idk I think he was bad even with the lakers but I feel you

I agree about the overall list of coaches too

Paul Silas was a solid coach in charlotte pre Bron
Spo HOF
Blatt a winner everywhere he went. That was philosophical differences. He’s not a bum.
Lue a good coach
Vogel was a winner pre Bron. Solid coach

Where’s the bums? Solid/decent don’t mean bum.
Okay. You’re right.

Solid coaches. That’s nothing to brag on. One HOFer and a bunch of solid coaches. It’s tons on solid coaches in the nba.

Solid ain’t nothing.

Okay. You’re right.

Solid coaches. That’s nothing to brag on. One HOFer and a bunch of solid coaches. It’s tons on solid coaches in the nba.

Solid ain’t nothing.

I never said it was anything to brag on. Just pointing it out. Niggas get caught up in the Mike debates that they overly shit on them acting like he was playing for buffons.

And like I said TBD on Ham he be doing some nut ass shit. I give him a lil grace cause he a rookie and he black. But some nights that Nigga be tripping lol

I never said it was anything to brag on. Just pointing it out. Niggas get caught up in the Mike debates that they overly shit on them acting like he was playing for buffons.

And like I said TBD on Ham he be doing some nut ass shit. I give him a lil grace cause he a rookie and he black. But some nights that Nigga be tripping lol
I’ll do it bro

Ham is a bum lol

clapping-hands-round-of-applause-leonardo-dicaprio-cpj7ncysdvc4pste.gif

Ehhh Mike brown is a much better coach from what he was even 10 years ago
He said as much multiple times during his stint with us.

His own stints in the big chair and getting polar opposite experiences stylistically under Pop and Kerr all have made him significantly better as a coach. What he has done to build a culture in Sac in just one year is so impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back