Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
fanbase refuses to accept that it’s over, refuses to being open to down years, and refuses a rebuild

All under the guise of being “Real fans”

I can’t wait until there’s no Haslem next season and there’s three two way spots available

But only if they do the right thing

Street Clothes played more games than PG13 this year and more games 2 out of the three previous seasons prior

2022-12-16-21_00_49-Adobe-Premiere-Pro-2022-Z__MEDIA_DOTCOM_NBAcom_PROJECTS_2022-23_HIGHLIGHTS_Dec.png

Don’t think you have to worry about OKC paying players

I think the only maybe 3 guys that as of right now are mainstays are Jay will, Chet, SGA

You can use dieng, Dort, any of those future picks, Giddey to bring a star player in

Chet and Jay will can sign rookie extensions in 3 years? For 5 seasons? I think under the new CBA

I don’t think paying players is an issue at all

I think the only maybe 3 guys that as of right now are mainstays are Jay will, Chet, SGA

You can use dieng, Dort, any of those future picks, Giddey to bring a star player in

Chet and Jay will can sign rookie extensions in 3 years? For 5 seasons? I think under the new CBA

TBD

Gotta keep Dort man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back