Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinahitti is mad funny I would say I would look forward to both mid teams playing each other next year buts it’s likely they both won’t be on the same teams they are now.

….Knicks win 2 more games than the Nets and got their fans callin us a “mid team”
Y’all Niggas be insufferable with to the highest degree when things start to look up for y’all grim ass franchise

….Knicks win 2 more games than the Nets and got their fans callin us a “mid team”
Y’all Niggas be insufferable with to the highest degree when things start to look up for y’all grim ass franchise

Last time I checked y’all no longer have harden,kd,kyrie and still have mentally I’ll Ben Simmons and a bunch of Role players and a interim coach this is coming from a nba fan your team is fucking mid and that’s by grace of the basketball gods knicks trending up y’all waiting to swept and start another rebuild foh

Last time I checked y’all no longer have harden,kd,kyrie and still have mentally I’ll Ben Simmons and a bunch of Role players and a interim coach this is coming from a nba fan your team is fucking mid and that’s by grace of the basketball gods knicks trending up y’all waiting to swept and start another rebuild foh

how many years now since Thibbs have the Knicks been “trending up” and still in the middle of shit?

Go ahead I’ll wait nigga
:hov2:

Lmaoooo. Nah fam.

Yall what? 10-13 since the trade deadline?

Knicks for the first time in my adult life is in one of the best situations in the league.

2 young All NBA players, a young 6th player of the year candidate, and like 8 first round picks.

And we did it organically.

Lmaoooo. Nah fam.

Yall what? 10-13 since the trade deadline?

Knicks for the first time in my adult life is in one of the best situations in the league.

2 young All NBA players, a young 6th player of the year candidate, and like 8 first round picks.

And we did it organically.

Nets we’re 13-13 since the deadline
For a team that was assembled with multiple different parts, with a new coach mid season they did better than I expected.

Mans calling everyone role players must not have been watching Mikal Bridges since the deadline. The Nets for all intent and purposes came out the deadline lookin like a team whose ahead of a rebuild (like the D-Lo / Jared Allen / Kenny Atkinson team)

I’m not even lookin to knock the Knicks but to brag and act like you’re so above a team you won 2 more games than is that typical Knick fan fuckery

Nets we’re 13-13 since the deadline
For a team that was assembled with multiple different parts, with a new coach mid season they did better than I expected.

Mans calling everyone role players must not have been watching Mikal Bridges since the deadline. The Nets for all intent and purposes came out the deadline lookin like a team whose ahead of a rebuild (like the D-Lo / Jared Allen / Kenny Atkinson team)

I’m not even lookin to knock the Knicks but to brag and act like you’re so above a team you won 2 more games than is that typical Knick fan fuckery
Im with you fam. Knicks fans are the worst. @Ironman the only Knicks fans associate with so dont lump me in with them.

My only point is, Knicks are objectively in a very very good place.

Nets going to Vaughn (who briefly coached them before) the 8th game of the season isn’t getting a new coach midseason

But I’m being semantics man

Nets going to Vaughn (who briefly coached them before) the 8th game of the season isn’t getting a new coach midseason

But I’m being semantics man

You right I almost forgot when he took over for a second. Everything before the trade feels like the Twilight Zone.

Nevertheless he was basically coaching a brand new squad by the trade deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back