Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t think you have to worry about OKC paying players

I think the only maybe 3 guys that as of right now are mainstays are Jay will, Chet, SGA

You can use dieng, Dort, any of those future picks, Giddey to bring a star player in

Chet and Jay will can sign rookie extensions in 3 years? For 5 seasons? I think under the new CBA

I don’t think paying players is an issue at all
153310897.jpg.0.jpg

What's so different? When it's time to pay up Clay Bennett cheapens out and expects Presti to pull more rabbit's out of more hats.

Rinse and repeat.
Come on man I don’t want to explain how there’s no KD on this squad now and there wasn’t 15 FRPs in the next 5 years at presti’s disposal back then to make decisions a lot easier

Come on man I don’t want to explain how there’s no KD on this squad now and there wasn’t 15 FRPs in the next 5 years at presti’s disposal back then to make decisions a lot easier
Dis said they gonna get atleast one chip out of all their assets.

I'm saying even with the players and picks they have now it's no sure thing. When the players come up for deals the majority of them are gonna get shipped out.

The thought is that Presti is gonna be able to restock indefinitely but as we saw the first time thats far from a guarantee. Picks are great in theory, but one Harden for Jeremy Lamb swap can mess up even the best laid plans.

Dis said they gonna get atleast one chip out of all their assets.

I'm saying even with the players and picks they have now it's no sure thing. When the players come up for deals the majority of them are gonna get shipped out.

The thought is that Presti is gonna be able to restock indefinitely but as we saw the first time thats far from a guarantee. Picks are great in theory, but one Harden for Jeremy Lamb swap can mess up even the best laid plans.
lol oh I don’t subscribe to that notion that they’ll definitely win a ring

And it’s not that those picks are hits but you have the assets to fix the mistake and retool on the fly

Let’s say OKC traded Dieng, someone else and a pick for idk…keldon johnson

Even if keldon doesn’t work out for them

They can move him and Giddey with another pick or two for siakam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back