Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
where’s the fine for the blazers
giphy.gif

Interesting what national pundits will say now. More than likely, they'll say he's saving face

But the lie is more entertaining

Interesting what national pundits will say now. More than likely, they'll say he's saving face

But the lie is more entertaining

Zion words

"I can pretty much do everything," Williamson said. "It's just a matter of the level that I was playing at before my hamstring. I'm just a competitor. I don't want to go out there and be in my own head and affect the team. I can just be on the sidelines supporting them more.

"I know myself. If I was to go out there, I would be in my head a lot. I would hesitate on certain moves. And that could affect the game."

Plus Add on what CJ was saying.

Zion words

"I can pretty much do everything," Williamson said. "It's just a matter of the level that I was playing at before my hamstring. I'm just a competitor. I don't want to go out there and be in my own head and affect the team. I can just be on the sidelines supporting them more.

"I know myself. If I was to go out there, I would be in my head a lot. I would hesitate on certain moves. And that could affect the game."

Plus Add on what CJ was saying.
Yeah, I heard the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back