Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has had only 2 season where he has played 60+ games. When he has played he has been pretty efficient shooting. He isn’t a 3 point shooter according to the percentage, but he is a decent free throw shooter.

This season he shot 51% from the field and 80% from the line. He also seems to do a decent job of setting folks up without turning the ball over a lot. He will only be 25 this May.

Not saying he is a world beater, but he hasn’t played a whole lot of ball and when he has, he has been decent. He still has time to figure stuff out in my opinion

1681266480390.gif

Elite assist/TO
Elite defender
Elite finisher at the rim
Great mid range shooter

Do you fools watch the games or do you just skim through em.

And he has time to get even better than he has shown this season. Dude is still young and has really good athleticism.

Orlando takes off and he stays healthy or he goes to another team that has a coach who knows how to utilize him even better and he could maybe turn out to be a future hall of fame player.

You never know.
You saying this to AP but I’m not saying he can’t get better or turn into a better player but as of right this moment based on everything surrounding fultz coming in I can say after 6 seasons he’s not worthy of being a #1 pick

I’m just using his time up until now

He’s a 6th man level guard on a team thats good. A former #1 pick but a guy who you actually have to think to decide who’s better between him and Derrick white

I’m not saying he’s bad at all. He’s decent. I wouldn’t be saying anything if he was drafted 4th overall

Nobody cares what a guy like Deandre Hunter does at this point but it’s gonna be a lot different for a guy like Zion

That’s why I said the billups comparison wasn’t good

You saying this to AP but I’m not saying he can’t get better or turn into a better player but as of right this moment based on everything surrounding fultz coming in I can say after 6 seasons he’s not worthy of being a #1 pick

I’m just using his time up until now

He’s a 6th man level guard on a team thats good. A former #1 pick but a guy who you actually have to think to decide who’s better between him and Derrick white

I’m not saying he’s bad at all. He’s decent. I wouldn’t be saying anything if he was drafted 4th overall

Nobody cares what a guy like Deandre Hunter does at this point but it’s gonna be a lot different for a guy like Zion

That’s why I said the billups comparison wasn’t good

Why wouldn't you say anything if he was drafted 4th?

Fultz has only had 2 seasons where he has been healthy and he played decent when he was healthy.

Why wouldn't Hawks or actual NBA fans care how DeAndre Hunter turns out, compared to Zion? LMAO.

You're acting like a casual righ now and I know you aren't. SMH

Why wouldn't you say anything if he was drafted 4th?

Fultz has only had 2 seasons where he has been healthy and he played decent when he was healthy.

Why wouldn't Hawks or actual NBA fans care how DeAndre Hunter turns out, compared to Zion? LMAO.

You're acting like a casual righ now and I know you aren't. SMH
I’m saying nobody has huge expectations for Hunter and his expectations aren’t anywhere near the expectations of a guy taken first

Don’t take what I’m saying so literal. Obviously the hawks care about Hunter

But overall it’s a world of a difference between him and a guy like Zion in the eyes of fans, and others around the league

Why do we have to abandon this when it comes to fultz? Because he’s been hurt at various times? How long are we gonna coddle him? How come he gets coddled more than a guy like Dante Exum? Who wasn’t even near the 1st pick?

Also don’t ignore that post with the career averages lol it took me 10 mins to type that lol

I’m saying nobody has huge expectations for Hunter and his expectations aren’t anywhere near the expectations of a guy taken first

Don’t take what I’m saying so literal. Obviously the hawks care about Hunter

But overall it’s a world of a difference between him and a guy like Zion in the eyes of fans, and others around the league

Why do we have to abandon this when it comes to fultz? Because he’s been hurt at various times? How long are we gonna coddle him? How come he gets coddled more than a guy like Dante Exum? Who wasn’t even near the 1st pick?

Also don’t ignore that post with the career averages lol it took me 10 mins to type that lol

Zion gets so much attention because of the internet following and great play at Duke. If he would've went 2nd or 3rd he still would've had a ton of hype around him.

People aren't killing Ayton and stay on Luka Doncic and Trae Young's ass. Karl Anthony Towns doesn't get killed for putting up gaudy numbers on under achieving squads and Booker has all the weight in the world put on him since they got Chris Paul... who also wasn't the 1st pick in his class and stayed having more pressure placed on him than Andrew Bogut.... Andrew had a solid career and won more championships than Chris.

Zion gets so much attention because of the internet following and great play at Duke. If he would've went 2nd or 3rd he still would've had a ton of hype around him.

People aren't killing Ayton and stay on Luka Doncic and Trae Young's ass. Karl Anthony Towns doesn't get killed for putting up gaudy numbers on under achieving squads and Booker has all the weight in the world put on him since they got Chris Paul... who also wasn't the 1st pick in his class and stayed having more pressure placed on him than Andrew Bogut.... Andrew had a solid career and won more championships than Chris.
Fultz compared to his peers outside of Bennett is a bust up to this point

He’s a role player

So is Ben Simmons but Ben Atleast made multiple all star games anall nba team and all defensive teams in the past

Fultz has done nothing in 6 seasons besides secure an okay contract that made ppl say “aw that’s good for him”

Fultz compared to his peers outside of Bennett is a bust up to this point

He’s a role player

So is Ben Simmons but Ben Atleast made multiple all star games anall nba team and all defensive teams in the past

Fultz has done nothing in 6 seasons besides secure an okay contract that made ppl say “aw that’s good for him”

He played a little over 2 seasons out of those 6.

The same media and fans are now saying Ben Simmons is a bust.... after those accomplishments you just posted. LMAO.

casuals act like what Simmons did is the norm for a NBA player and you're using him as a bust/role player....

Do better

He played 2 seasons out of those 6.

The same media and fans are now saying Ben Simmons is a bust.... after those accomplishments you just posted. LMAO.

casuals act like what Simmons did is the norm for a NBA player and you're using him as a bust/role player....

Do better
lol are you excusing him for not being healthy?! What? Lol

That goes into you being a bust or not

Ben isn’t a bust though they are wrong on that part

But The media don’t even remember that fultz exists to get on his back about being a bust

Oh now it’s gif time..thanks for playing

Can you say fultz is clear cut better than tyus Jones?

I never said he was better than any player or compared him to any player. You did that. I just stated my thoughts on what a bust is, and in my opinion he isn't a bust, yet. I stated he still has time to turn things around and gave a solid example of a player who got better after year 5 or 6 in the league.

Has he under performed? Yes, and I've stated as such, but I've also stated that when he is healthy he is a solid player. I find it funny because you're so hung up on him being the 1st pick in the draft and not automatically being great. You're a fan of a team that has made a living out of reclamation player projects becoming serious contributors. So, if anybody would get that players can get better over time, I would imagine it would be yourself.

Either way... I think it's funny you've entertained chatting with me about this topic on a player that I'm not really a fan of, or in a position to help my Spurs.

I never said he was better than any player or compared him to any player. You did that. I just stated my thoughts on what a bust is, and in my opinion he isn't a bust, yet. I stated he still has time to turn things around and gave a solid example of a player who got better after year 5 or 6 in the league.

Has he under performed? Yes, and I've stated as such, but I've also stated that when he is healthy he is a solid player. I find it funny because you're so hung up on him being the 1st pick in the draft and not automatically being great. You're a fan of a team that has made a living out of reclamation player projects becoming serious contributors. So, if anybody would get that players can get better over time, I would imagine it would be yourself.

Either way... I think it's funny you've entertained chatting with me about this topic on a player that I'm not really a fan of, or in a position to help my Spurs.
Answer the question sir

Him being solid and that’s okay means the bar is in hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back