Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

You know you're enjoying this conversation. LMAO.

How my guy Jovic do (in his limited minutes) for your Heat this season?

Ehh it was so limited I couldn’t really evaluate honestly

There were small flashes when they played him with bam for a brief stretch but I can’t even tell what position he should play in the NBA

Probably PF

Decent passer IIRC

Ehh it was so limited I couldn’t really evaluate honestly

There were small flashes when they played him with bam for a brief stretch but I can’t even tell what position he should play in the NBA

Probably PF

Decent passer IIRC

Most likely power forward. I dont think he quick enough and his wingspan isn't big enough to cover up the lack of quickness, guarding on the perimeter..

I wonder if his old Mega Leks teammate, Djurisic is coming out in this draft? He most likely will stay in Europe or do the early evaluation to see what the NBA scouts say.

Most likely power forward. I dont think he quick enough and his wingspan isn't big enough to cover up the lack of quickness, guarding on the perimeter..

I wonder if his old Mega Leks teammate, Djurisic is coming out in this draft? He most likely will stay in Europe or do the early evaluation to see what the NBA scouts say.
If Djurisic is okay being a 2nd round pick lol

I hope Jovic can get solid PT next season which is also a factor in me wanting to blow it up

And miss me with that

Most of y'all fan base was hoping to get wemby despite not even knowing y'all wouldn't have gotten to keep the pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back