Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol you way too aggressive over this stupid take you got

I’ll let you think what you want man
That’s what I thought. No discourse from you. But let it be a player signing with the heat you big up and then they are trash like everybody say they will be.

Smmfh

Same way Embid learn to play basketball state side but he’s from Cameroon

Same way I feel about Giannis. He had no skills besides just being a tall player that played hard and actually learn basketball state side.

I feel that way about a feel other players too.

That’s what I thought. No discourse from you. But let it be a player signing with the heat you big up and then they are trash like everybody say they will be.

Smmfh

Same way Embid learn to play basketball state side but he’s from Cameroon

Same way I feel about Giannis. He had no skills besides just being a tall player that played hard and actually learn basketball state side.

I feel that way about a feel other players too.
Idk seems like you have an outside issue because you bringing up the heat and other players when all I did was react to something that was absurd lol

There’s nothing to dispute

It’s a stupid opinion lol

let it go

Idk seems like you have an outside issue because you bringing up the heat and other players when all I did was react to something that was absurd lol

There’s nothing to dispute

It’s a stupid opinion lol

let it go
Outside issue?

You’re a mod and the most active poster on here

You got it.

Dwayne, are you being literal?

I mean I get what you're trying to say but if he was either born in Europe, and or spent formidable years there, he's going to be considered European regardless if he honed his skills in the US

Dwayne, are you being literal?

I mean I get what you're trying to say but if he was either born in Europe, and or spent formidable years there, he's going to be considered European regardless if he honed his skills in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back