Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Sosa1600 and i'd like to apologize to everyone of you and today i've realise that the clippers are ass , pg ,eg,mann,powell are all ass.

About westbrook he need to either get locked in the gym with lethal shooter or retire because i'm literally sick of this nixxa because i get my hopes up everytime for nothing, i've seen him average td for 4 years , being a mvp , a all start etc but now i think it's time to end up the pain and hang up the jersey

My name is Sosa1600 and i'd like to apologize to everyone of you and today i've realise that the clippers are ass , pg ,eg,mann,powell are all ass.

About westbrook he need to either get locked in the gym with lethal shooter or retire because i'm literally sick of this nixxa because i get my hopes up everytime for nothing, i've seen him average td for 4 years , being a mvp , a all start etc but now i think it's time to end up the pain and hang up the jersey
lmao

I appreciate you not being delusional about Russ

Respect

Still winless with True Blood

skepta-dance.gif

@Shenco the doors of the congregation is still open brother. This good brother here above has repented.

Don’t let the enemy win. Come get saved and stop living your life in sin!

Think there's going to be a lot of coaching movement this summer....too many teams with high expectations and some have to disappoint

These are my postseason hot seat candidates

Rivers
Malone
Lue
Kidd

Nurse and Dwane Casey could be on the way out this summer too

Silas definitely getting fired the day after the season ends

Last edited:
Think there's going to be a lot of coaching movement this summer....too many teams with high expectations and some have to disappoint

These are my postseason hot seat candidates

Rivers
Malone
Lue
Kidd

Nurse and Duane Casey could be on the way out this summer too

Silas definitely getting fired the day after the season ends
Lue???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back