Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don’t know why you would take a guy thriving as a 6th man and start him when he’s proven he’s not a starter anymore while also messing with your team’s rhythm and stifle the guy who was starting

That’s what happens when former players coach

I can see how Lue would be a dark horse to be fired

None of it made sense

You can argue the Clippers were actually the worst team for him to go to

Before Russ even got there they were a team with an identy crisis, chemistry issues and players whose roles changed on night to night basis depending on who was available and load management to their two best players

So then you decide to complicate matters even more by throwing a high profile, high usage, ball dominant, low efficiency and IQ point guard into the mix with 20 games left to go

None of it made sense

You can argue the Clippers were actually the worst team for him to go to

Before Russ even got there they were a team with an identy crisis, chemistry issues and players whose roles changed on night to night basis depending on who was available and load management to their two best players

So then you decide to complicate matters even more by throwing a high profile, high usage, ball dominant, low efficiency and IQ point guard into the mix with 20 games left to go
The funny thing is, I felt like the clippers JUST started to maybe get something going after the deadline because Kawhi was actually playing consistently, they got rid of wall and Reggie who both had sporadic games for them or just flat out didn’t play and brought in EG, and mann was doing a pretty good job at PG and things just looked better. Like they had some type of consistency for once

Then Lue and PG wanted to get on that “Russ come play for us man, we mess with you” stuff and threw things out of wack

I can’t call the clippers contenders and this team one of the biggest failures in recent history

The funny thing is, I felt like the clippers JUST started to maybe get something going after the deadline because Kawhi was actually playing consistently, they got rid of wall and Reggie who both had sporadic games for them or just flat out didn’t play and brought in EG, and mann was doing a pretty good job at PG and things just looked better. Like they had some type of consistency for once

Then Lue and PG wanted to get on that “Russ come play for us man, we mess with you” stuff and threw things out of wack

I can’t call the clippers contenders and this team one of the biggest failures in recent history

On the low my dawg Splash Gordon has been terrible so far too

Eh. Even tho it would satisfy me greatly to see russ put the finishing touches on the clippers-kawhi union I gotta give it more time to come together.

Anyone who expected russ to go into any situation regardless of role and see instant positive results is full of shit.

I'll give em till the end of rnd 1 to figure it out. I still believe in playoff kawhi. How can I not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back