Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj-khaled-you-smart.gif

I don’t recall people really getting at Dirk for not winning like that.
Don’t recall ppl getting on Dirk for winning MVP and then losing in the first round to the warriors huh?

Don’t remember the pressure Dirk felt on having great reg season teams but never getting past the 2nd round after losing to Miami in the finals until the 2011 season?

It’s okay it was a long time ago

Don’t recall ppl getting on Dirk for winning MVP and then losing in the first round to the warriors huh?

Don’t remember the pressure Dirk felt on having great reg season teams but never getting past the 2nd round after losing to Miami in the finals until the 2011 season?

It’s okay it was a long time ago
Yes I remember him catching flack for losing to the Warriors. But was it a constant thing throughout his career? No.

bruh suddenly talkin spicy OUTTA NOWHERE

I’m tryin to think if Clax ever said anything about being the best center in NY. Mitchell hella salty that Clax been getting alotta attention this season.

Men lie women lie
Bruh should just fall all the way back he had none of this energy prior to the KD / Kyrie era

I’m tryin to think if Clax ever said anything about being the best center in NY. Mitchell hella salty that Clax been getting alotta attention this season.

Men lie women lie
Bruh should just fall all the way back he had none of this energy prior to the KD / Kyrie era
Word. They finally beat us and now they wanna puff out their chest.

Men lie women lie
what Mitch been saying? Idk cause imagine me listening to anything Mitch got to say

Lol you’re making up a hypothetical

Luka turned 24 two days ago lmao

Alright man see you later you got nothing going this time
No hypothetical I remember the perception about Dirk.

If Luka is the best player according to y’all then yeah he deserves more flack. Can’t have it both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back