Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

That's not gonna happen, especially if they go to 17 games.

Superbowl already doesn't end til February and if they go to 17 games it's gonna get pushed back a week.

That will give new GM's coaches less time to evaluate their new team and prepare for the Senior Bowl and Combine.

Unless they plan to push that stuff back as well

I wanted them to push back the super bowl but I thought they were keeping that the same and the season starts a week earlier?

I wanted them to push back the super bowl but I thought they were keeping that the same and the season starts a week earlier?

I believe I heard it on the radio here but either the NFL doesn't want to start the season til after Labor Day or it's they can't cuz of college football. Like they can't play games on Saturday til the college football regular season is done.

Here it is:

After two attempts to sell the NFL’s broadcasting rights were declared illegal because of antitrust concerns, NFL commissioner Pete Rozelle headed to the Hill to whip up support. In 1961, Congress passed the Sports Broadcasting Act, which exempted broadcasting rights by major sports leagues from antitrust decisions and cleared the way for the NFL to sell a broadcasting package to CBS, where all teams share the rights equally.

However, the law is more famous for helping to set the NFL broadcasting schedule. To protect fans of college and high school football, Congress also approved language that barred professional games on Fridays and Saturdays during the schools’ seasons. The NFL still stays away from those days outside of rare exceptions, like when Christmas falls on a Friday. The Act also led to the blackout policy, which lets the league block games from a home market broadcast area if they have not sold out.

Niggas only see what they want...

seems like you missed the part where I said “quite possibly” which means “arguably” which also means “you can make a case”

either way they are on par with KC IMO and better than Arizona AND already the top dog in thier division

Not sure anyone making that case but you my guy. I personally dont see Bills as a threat to KC. That shitty division got them alotta easy wins and they keep getting bounced from playoffs. But I get what u mean

Not sure anyone making that case but you my guy. I personally dont see Bills as a threat to KC. That shitty division got them alotta easy wins and they keep getting bounced from playoffs. But I get what u mean

Disagree with the bold. The fins were competitive all season and the pats in their worse year won 7. The jets were really the only non competitive team out the AFC east. And they made the playoffs the last two season since acquiring Allen and hiring McDermott. I would say they are more trending up then just being lucky. I agree they are not on KCs level unless their defense improves more...

Disagree with the bold. The fins were competitive all season and the pats in their worse year won 7. The jets were really the only non competitive team out the AFC east. And they made the playoffs the last two season since acquiring Allen and hiring McDermott. I would say they are more trending up then just being lucky. I agree they are not on KCs level unless their defense improves more...

We really doing this? The Bills are the only team in that division that has a stable QB situation. Jets were terrible, Patriots were garbage, dolphins had to keep rotating QBs all year and overachieved. Dolphins defense was the real deal though. I would say the Bills are def for real, but I would not argue they are the best team in AFC.

Horrible signing when it happened and just got worse. This was one of those "locker room, culture" signings, coming off Odell. This guy ended up being just as much of a knuckle head and had nowhere near the production. Suspended for PEDs, acting a fool yelling dumb shit at the cameras and fistfightin Ramsey on the field. Go get Golladay or A. Robinson now

And he is a MAGA

Back