Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

We really doing this? The Bills are the only team in that division that has a stable QB situation. Jets were terrible, Patriots were garbage, dolphins had to keep rotating QBs all year and overachieved. Dolphins defense was the real deal though. I would say the Bills are def for real, but I would not argue they are the best team in AFC.

Really doing what?. Who said anything about them being the best in the AFC?

You made claim the bills had it easy cause of AFC east last year and I pointed out the jets were the only non competitive team

Fins were 10-6

And the pats could of easily been 9-7..but ended up being 7-9.

Schedule talk!

Will probably be released in may for some reason but changes that will be made are:

• AFC will host the 17th game. The AFC and NFC will alternate hosting duties for the 17th game every year and for 2021, it looks like the AFC will start things off with the NFC hosting in 2022.
  • No extra bye. There had been some speculation that the NFL might add a second bye to the schedule, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. The 17 games will be played over 18 weeks.
  • Monday wild card game might happen. For the 2020 season, the NFL gave us a triple-header on Saturday and Sunday of Super Wild Card Weekend. However, that could be changing and that's because the league is giving some serious thought to moving one of the games to Monday. The NFL wanted to do this last season, but the Monday of Super Wild Card Weekend was the same day as the college football national title game, so it nixed the idea. The likeliest scenario would have two games on Saturday, three games on Sunday and one game on Monday.
  • Super Bowl to be pushed back a week. With the regular-season schedule set to be played over 18 weeks (instead of 17), that means the Super Bowl is going to be pushed back a week. If this happens, that means Super Bowl LVI will be played on Feb. 13, which would be the latest that any Super Bowl has been played (Feb. 7 is the currently the latest the game has been played). The NFL's only other option would be to start the season earlier, but moving the openers up one week would mean playing over Labor Day weekend and the league wants to avoid that.

week 17 matchups:
    Packers at Chiefs
    Bears at Raiders
    Vikings at Chargers
    Lions at Broncos
    Seahawks at Steelers
    Rams at Ravens
    Cardinals at Browns
    49ers at Bengals
    Saints at Titans
    Buccaneers at Colts
    Panthers at Texans
    Falcons at Jaguars
    Washington at Bills
    Giants at Dolphins
    Cowboys at Patriots
    Eagles at Jets

Really doing what?. Who said anything about them being the best in the AFC?

You made claim the bills had it easy cause of AFC east last year and I pointed out the jets were the only non competitive team

Fins were 10-6

And the pats could of easily been 9-7..but ended up being 7-9.

Patriots could've easily lost more games also. They were trash. Fins overachieved...jets trash. So yes, that weak ass division helped their record IMO. I'm not saying Bills are trash, but the division helped them just like it helped the Patriots for years. Bills the only team that had good stable QB play in whole division all year

Patriots could've easily lost more games also. They were trash. Fins overachieved...jets trash. So yes, that weak ass division helped their record IMO. I'm not saying Bills are trash, but the division helped them just like it helped the Patriots for years. Bills the only team that had good stable QB play in whole division all year

Yea your opinion for sure.
Fins improved every year. Pats still won 7 with the best coach in the league. This isn't the same scenario the Pats played under all those years.

• Super Bowl to be pushed back a week. With the regular-season schedule set to be played over 18 weeks (instead of 17), that means the Super Bowl is going to be pushed back a week. If this happens, that means Super Bowl LVI will be played on Feb. 13, which would be the latest that any Super Bowl has been played (Feb. 7 is the currently the latest the game has been played). The NFL's only other option would be to start the season earlier, but moving the openers up one week would mean playing over Labor Day weekend and the league wants to avoid that.

We was just talking bout this.

But they need to keep that wild card triple header weekend

Back