Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

this has to be the least entertaining off season for me as a Saints observer

like there is NOTHING interesting going on

What is this about? Why wouldn't a player want to earn easy money while making deep playoff runs?

This dude has bitched n complained about EVERY nfl situation he been in
At some point u gotta look in the mirror and stare DIRECTLY at the problem and do something about it. Bell reminds me of a bitch/bitch ass nigga that's constantly switching relationships and unhappy. Like u either choosing bad situations to be in or u doing something to make said situations bad for you, but refuse to accept accountability

Lev bell ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Imagine a NFL RB (in his prime) declining a solid contract offer from a team, then sitting out a full year. Only to accept a similar contract from another team

Dont forget that it was a worse team w a terrible oline, WRs corpse n QB. Which hurt his numbers and drastically affected his market value in a bad way

They offered make Bell the highest paid RB in theNFL.. Bell turn them down.. And they didn’t make him another.. And based on everything that has happened since then they were right.. As as fa as Mike Wallace goes

View attachment 560139
aLoookin at his numbers after he left the Steelers.. The FO the made right decision to not pay a one dimensional WR…

Didnt they have AB ready to take over anyways. Why pay Wallace crazy bread when AB was on a late RD rookie deal. I could be wrong about AB being the guy that took over, but I know steelers stayed w a good WR on a rookie deal, which is why they rarely overspent on the position. They doing it w Claypool now, which is why they were ok w juju leaving

Didnt they have AB ready to take over anyways. Why pay Wallace crazy bread when AB was on a late RD rookie deal. I could be wrong about AB being the guy that took over, but I know steelers stayed w a good WR on a rookie deal, which is why they rarely overspent on the position. They doing it w Claypool now, which is why they were ok w juju leaving

Juju ain’t what we thought he was with no AB so far.

Getting injured was the best thing to happen to that guy. Got to see just how trash that team is when he’s not there to save them from themselves

I always said that injury was going to be his agent's best weapon at the negotiation table. Sit back and throw on game film w Dalton and that other dude running the offense

Back