Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

I don't follow the cowboys but that offense wasn't scaring nobody even before dak got hurt
You mean in the 4 1/2 games he started and put up 1856 yards, 9 touchdowns, 93 rushing yards and 3 touchdowns.

You mean that offense wasn’t gon scare anybody?

Dalton started 9 and played in a total of 11 games and only had 2170 yards and 14 TDs with playing 3 times as many snaps while only averaging 197 yards a game and Dak putting up 371.

You got it bruh.

You mean in the 4 1/2 games he started and put up 1856 yards, 9 touchdowns, 93 rushing yards and 3 touchdowns.

You mean that offense wasn’t gon scare anybody?

Dalton started 9 and played in a total of 11 games and only had 2170 yards and 14 TDs with playing 3 times as many snaps while only averaging 197 yards a game and Dak putting up 371.

You got it bruh.
The first 4 games where teams aren't completely up to par yet and they was 0-4 plus the only reason why his numbers increased is because they shut zeke down....again nothing too spectacular

The first 4 games where teams aren't completely up to par yet and they was 0-4 plus the only reason why his numbers increased is because they shut zeke down....again nothing too spectacular

They went 2-3 in the games he started

I’ll just let you be wrong.

I’m done with it.

The Gawds Spoke to Me 🐻 Avi Change
Madden 22 preview Fields
BEARS.jpg source.gif :clawd3:

Last edited:
Any WFT fans on here? What's the word in this guy....

WFT signed him to a 5 year extension in 2017, started every game since 2015 and was a team captain. Dude gotta be legit, Washington jus didnt wanna pay him. And he has to better w George fant. O line shaping up nice af

@5th Letter

Solid RT. Last season was his best. Had penalty issues early in his career, cleaned it up for the most part. Played LT in a pinch before and was serviceable there. Solid Starter

Back