Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

I think those times are kinda over with

I get it but not for Dalton..I’d rather let Foles start then
I think the last QB that was drafted that high and didn't play was the Packers QB Love but that's kind of been their thing

I forgot Foles was there. I remember hearing how he didn't want traded back to Eagles. I assumed it was because he just didn't want to keep moving his family around

I think the last QB that was drafted that high and didn't play was the Packers QB Love but that's kind of been their thing

I forgot Foles was there. I remember hearing how he didn't want traded back to Eagles. I assumed it was because he just didn't want to keep moving his family around

Mahomes was drafted right around the same pick as Fields. Sat for a year, he a beast. Rodgers sat for like 3, beast.

This nigga tripping. Dalton should start. At some point in the season fields will start.

And the nfc north sucks outside of green bay. Chicago will be in it for a playoff spot

Not really. He a rookie. He might be more physically gifted than dalton...but the mental part and adjusting to the speed of NFL could take time.

Yea. I dont kno what shiz is talkin bout. I dont expect him to out right beat out dalton.

But his higher ceiling will be evident, with his much greater athletic ability....he will end up the giving the team a better chance to win

Nothing.

Just to show your stupidity of shittin on a rookie, when that bum ass Winston, that you've been suckn off for 2 years couldn't even beat out that white boy in practice.

:js4:

I bet he is the starter this year. And plus. He didn’t have an off-season with the team last year.

and Hill > Dalton. Dalton was one of the worse QBs in all of football last year with a stacked WR group.

like I said. If he can’t beat him out that’s a bad look

Back