Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

Lev bell ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Imagine a NFL RB (in his prime) declining a solid contract offer a team, then sitting out a full year. Only to accept a similar contract from another team

Didn't the nigga also show up to Jets out of shape after finally getting the deal…

Didn't the nigga also show up to Jets out of shape after finally getting the deal…

Eh, idk about that(tho it is possible). Gase n his ppl prolly didnt like bells practice habits so they leaked that to fuck w him.

I weary of anything that comes from Adam gase or his coaching staff

Have you not met Le’Veon?
As a Steelers fan, I am very aware of his fuckery. But now I don't pay attention to him. So is he complaining about a contract or is it beef with Reid? Chiefs really don't need him so he ain't getting a big contract. Haven't seen any news about this so I was wondering about Stringers post.

Edit - found the article. Yawn.

Last edited:
Hmmmm.....This may be a bit of a reach

Hell of a reach.

Adam Gase is a bitch ass nigga and prolly the worst hc in the last 20 years.
Andy Reid is the father of a pill poppin, alcoholic who drove drunk and nearly killed a 5 year old girl
I ain't got nuthin to say bout the Steelers FO

Hell of a reach.

Adam Gase is a bitch ass nigga and prolly the worst hc in the last 20 years.
Andy Reid is the father of a pill poppin, alcoholic who drove drunk and nearly killed a 5 year old girl
I ain't nuthin to say bout the Steelers FO

Mike Wallace once said that they make you the villain when want what you have earned

Mike Wallace on Le’Veon Bell: They make you the villain when you want what you earned
Posted by Michael David Smith on September 21, 2018, 8:32 AM EDT
Getty Images
Former Steelers wide receiver Mike Wallace can sympathize with Le'Veon Bell, who has lost support in Pittsburgh while he continues to stay away from the team in a contract dispute.
Wallace wrote on Twitter that Bell is taking criticism merely for asking for his fair-market value.
“It’s crazy how they will make you out to be the villain when you want what you’ve earned,” Wallace wrote.
Wallace never played with Bell, but he did experience a similar situation in Pittsburgh. Wallace held out through the entire preseason in 2012, his last season with the Steelers. The next year he signed as a free agent with the Dolphins and was criticized in some quarters as greedy.
When several fans begged to differ with Wallace, he said in follow-up tweets that fans can’t understand the risk-reward calculations that NFL players make with their careers.
“You would never understand unless you were in it,” Wallace wrote. “Me personally I’ve seen this game chew people up and leave them with nothing so when u have that small window to maximize u have to do it.”
Wallace made about $4.5 million in his four years with the Steelers and has made more than $50 million since leaving.

Mike Wallace once said that they make you the villain when want what you have earned

Mike Wallace on Le’Veon Bell: They make you the villain when you want what you earned
Posted by Michael David Smith on September 21, 2018, 8:32 AM EDT
Getty Images
Former Steelers wide receiver Mike Wallace can sympathize with Le'Veon Bell, who has lost support in Pittsburgh while he continues to stay away from the team in a contract dispute.
Wallace wrote on Twitter that Bell is taking criticism merely for asking for his fair-market value.
“It’s crazy how they will make you out to be the villain when you want what you’ve earned,” Wallace wrote.
Wallace never played with Bell, but he did experience a similar situation in Pittsburgh. Wallace held out through the entire preseason in 2012, his last season with the Steelers. The next year he signed as a free agent with the Dolphins and was criticized in some quarters as greedy.
When several fans begged to differ with Wallace, he said in follow-up tweets that fans can’t understand the risk-reward calculations that NFL players make with their careers.
“You would never understand unless you were in it,” Wallace wrote. “Me personally I’ve seen this game chew people up and leave them with nothing so when u have that small window to maximize u have to do it.”
Wallace made about $4.5 million in his four years with the Steelers and has made more than $50 million since leaving.

They offered make Bell the highest paid RB in theNFL.. Bell turn them down.. And they didn’t make him another.. And based on everything that has happened since then they were right.. As as fa as Mike Wallace goes

30C4B31E-9620-4B8C-8A31-847F2B27C9E4.jpeg
aLoookin at his numbers after he left the Steelers.. The FO the made right decision to not pay a one dimensional WR…

Back