Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #2 Phoenix Suns vs #7 2020 Bubble Champs lose in 2021 non bubble playoffs..1st Rd too? (PHX wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Karma for getting rid of McGee and Dwight

So they had washed Gasol out there and Drummond getting a DNP

Maybe snoop will beg for Danny green to come back

How did @AP2.0 end up taking the most Ls in this thread???? My money was on either the Lakers or @Gene Parmesan .
Oh but my brotha, whatever the perception is about me, I feel great.

BD jokes have at least been more original than the same recycled ones.

Lil nigga got heart

Whaaaa? I’d figure a show like that would be right up your alley, takes nba story lines and spins them into funny shorts. The episodes with Jimmy Butler and Kyle Lowry were hilarious
Nobody trying to watch cacs parody black people

Put AD on the Kawhi Toronto protocol and they good.

Alot of teams gonna have to look at what toronto did with Kawhi and learn from it.

The NBA also has realize there are certain players that cant play 82 games and let them live. AD, Kawhi, Zion, KP etc. List goes on and on. Cant risk a talent like AD just cause we want him to play 82 games.

And I dont have the answer to fix it. Yes resting players hurts the league. But also, certain players cant play 82 games.

Idk how to balance it. Silver better get to work.
Only if players are willing to leave money on the table will that ever be considered. They are paid entirely too much bread to sit out whenever they feel. Owners not having that shit lol.

Back