Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #2 Phoenix Suns vs #7 2020 Bubble Champs lose in 2021 non bubble playoffs..1st Rd too? (PHX wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Infamous114

305 🇳🇮
Mod Squad

fa2963a5-a78a-4b37-8fe4-18add73ccca9-cent02-7f0o8dxj1agzd8owhle_original.jpg

AP21130094876652.jpg

Season Series: Suns 2-1 vs Lakers
May 9 - Suns 110, Lakers 123 in LA
Mar 21 - Lakers 94, Suns 111 in Phoenix
Mar 2 - Suns 114, Lakers 104 in LA​

kobe-bryants-game-winning-buzzer-beater-vs-phoenix-suns-in-2006_1sqs4rasgusuf13jt19itsq4ms.jpeg

Suns vs Lakers Playoff History: Suns 4-8 all-time vs Lakers
2010 Western Conference Finals - Lakers win 4-2
2007 Western Conference 1st Round - Suns win 4-1
2006 Western Conference 1st Round - Suns win 4-3
2000 Western Conference Semifinals - Lakers win 4-1
1993 Western Conference 1st Round - Suns win 3-2
1990 Western Conference Semifinals - Suns win 4-1
1989 Western Conference Semifinals - Lakers win 4-0
1985 Western Conference 1st Round - Lakers win 3-0
1984 Western Conference Finals - Lakers win 4-2
1982 Western Conference Semifinals - Lakers win 4-0
1980 Western Conference Semifinals - Lakers win 4-1
1970 Western Division Semifinals - Lakers win 4-3

Last Season:
Suns - Missed Playoffs
Lakers - Won NBA Finals against Miami Heat (4-2)​

Last edited:
Going with Suns in 6.

Would love for the Lakers to win though. The idea of a team starting in the playins and going to the finals is a great story line.

Going with Suns in 6.

Would love for the Lakers to win though. The idea of a team starting in the playins and going to the finals is a great story line.

Man. They was the 7th seed.

Yea it was a play in game but they still.

Man. They was the 7th seed.

Yea it was a play in game but they still.

Still cool though and will look great on Brons resume.

Playing in a playin game, then beating the suns, and going all the way to the finals? Gotta respect it if it happens.

I didnt like what I saw from the Lakers against the warriors though. So I dont see it happening.

Still cool though and will look great on Brons resume.

Playing in a playin game, then beating the suns, and going all the way to the finals? Gotta respect it if it happens.

I didnt like what I saw from the Lakers against the warriors though. So I dont see it happening.

I can’t speak on the second half but AD was playing so soft and I don’t see him doing that all playoffs. Also LBJ and Dennis was horrible shooting in the first half. So GS definitely benefited. I don’t see that happening often either.

Also. Their defense is still elite so they gon be in every game.

I can’t speak on the second half but AD was playing so soft and I don’t see him doing that all playoffs. Also LBJ and Dennis was horrible shooting in the first half. So GS definitely benefited. I don’t see that happening often either.

Also. Their defense is still elite so they gon be in every game.

Facts. I gotta go with what I saw and not what they can be though.

Granted draymond was destroying AD. Draymond played one of his best defensive games last night. No one on the Suns can do what Draymond did to Davis.

All that said, im rooting for the Lakers, but gotta pick the Suns. Hopefully Lakers prove me wrong.

Facts. I gotta go with what I saw and not what they can be though.

Granted draymond was destroying AD. Draymond played one of his best defensive games last night. No one on the Suns can do what Draymond did to Davis.

All that said, im rooting for the Lakers, but gotta pick the Suns. Hopefully Lakers prove me wrong.

Lakers vs Knicks.

NBA, make it happen lol

Back