2021 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #2 Phoenix Suns vs #7 2020 Bubble Champs lose in 2021 non bubble playoffs..1st Rd too? (PHX wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every team would've given him the max...........back then.

When he became a free agent.

The question now is............if the Lakers wanted to trade him.............who would take on that salary knowing how injury-prone he is?

All 29 teams.

You act like he suffered a catastrophic injury (which we've watched plenty of max level players come back from) and not just a regular groin. You're caught up in the moment.

He got hurt at an unfortunate time. If he didn't this isn't even a conversation cause the lakers most likely win the last 2 games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AZTG
Hey... I don’t have cable anymore... so I don’t watch anything lol but Lakers have been nothing to brag about... No AD and LeBron can’t perform
I don't have cable either but I have internet and my internet friends to tell me which sites to use to watch the game

You gonna get these jokes too b

Game 5 tho, Lakers got gunned down. They just came back to the battlefield in game 6 and finished the rest of the opposition

I know yall said the money won't work but i wanna see LA pursue Dame anyway

I want that controversy

All 29 teams.

You act like he suffered a catastrophic injury (which we've watched plenty of max level players come back from) and not just a regular groin. You're caught up in the moment.

He got hurt at an unfortunate time. If he didn't this isn't even a conversation cause the lakers most likely win the last 2 games.

He gets hurt all the time.

This goes back to his days with the Pelicans.

When he was a lot younger.

On top of the injuries, he's already proven that he's not the guy to build a team around.

At one point when he was with the Pelicans, he had Boogie Cousins in his prime..............Jrue Holiday..............and Rondo all on the same team...................and they were barely over 500.

I'm not saying no team would sign him, but not for $190 million.

The Lakers are gonna have to eat a lot of that before they can even think about trading him.

If you don't believe me, believe Anthony Davis.

That opt-out clause he has after 3 years?

See if he's willing to use it.

That'll tell you everything you need to know about what his current market value is.

Last edited:
All 29 teams.

Shit wild you got to explain it

I know yall said the money won't work but i wanna see LA pursue Dame anyway

I want that controversy

It wouldn't be any controversy.

If you're thinking about how the Chris Paul trade never happened, that was David Stern punishing the franchise for how they worked with Jerry West (When Mr. Laker was with Memphis) and signed Pau Gasol for virtually nothing.

Main reason why the Lakers didn't protest Stern voiding that deal.

Stern was no joke as Commissioner.

Probably told them he'd do an investigation into the Gasol trade if they gave him any problems about voiding the Chris Paul trade.