2021 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #2 Phoenix Suns vs #7 2020 Bubble Champs lose in 2021 non bubble playoffs..1st Rd too? (PHX wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He gets hurt all the time.

This goes back to his days with the Pelicans.

When he was a lot younger.

On top of the injuries, he's already proven that he's not the guy to build a team around.

At one point when he was with the Pelicans, he had Boogie Cousins in his prime..............Jrue Holiday..............and Rondo all on the same team...................and they were barely over 500.

I'm not saying no team would sign him, but not for $190 million.

The Lakers are gonna have to eat a lot of that before they can even think about trading him.

If you don't believe me, believe Anthony Davis.

That opt-out clause he has after 3 years?

See if he's willing to use it.

That'll tell you everything you need to know about what his current market value is.

I don’t think Boogie was fully in his prime at that time. His time with the Kings was wasted tho

He gets hurt all the time.

This goes back to his days with the Pelicans.

When he was a lot younger.

On top of the injuries, he's already proven that he's not the guy to build a team around.

At one point when he was with the Pelicans, he had Boogie Cousins in his prime..............Jrue Holiday..............and Rondo all on the same team...................and they were barely over 500.

I'm not saying no team would sign him, but not for $190 million.

The Lakers are gonna have to eat a lot of that before they can even think about trading him.

If you don't believe me, believe Anthony Davis.

That opt-out clause he has after 3 years?

See if he's willing to use it.

That'll tell you everything you need to know about what his current market value is.

Lol. Stop.

Last edited by a moderator:
S. Jackson is nothing more than black Skip Bayless with his take on LBJ

And of course he brings up Kobe. Shit is old and tiresome

[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
😄
😂