Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Future NBA commissioner

Whoever is deputy commissioner when silver decides to give it up is next in line. Tatum or whatever his name is.

I think masai will eventually just take over Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment. (Raptors, Leafs, TFC)

Whoever is deputy commissioner when silver decides to give it up is next in line. Tatum or whatever his name is.

I think masai will eventually just take over Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment. (Raptors, Leafs, TFC)

Facts, but the owners gotta vote him in and who knows if they will At one point it was rumored the mfer running the Mavs was next in line until that sexual harrasment shit happened.

The way Masai been making shit happen for the raptors and basketball in Africa from a business standpoint, I wouldnt be surprised if he gets that call.

That cant happen if Masai got ownership in a team though, and real shit, he better have gotten a piece of the raptors in his latest contract.

Facts, but the owners gotta vote him in and who knows if they will At one point it was rumored the mfer running the Mavs was next in line until that sexual harrasment shit happened.

The way Masai been making shit happen for the raptors and basketball in Africa from a business standpoint, I wouldnt be surprised if he gets that call.

That cant happen if Masai got ownership in a team though, and real shit, he better have gotten a piece of the raptors in his latest contract.

Can't imagine they don't have some kind of ownership stake incentive in his contract at this level.

He just became chairman of a toronto based for profit as well as a non for profit last week so that was probably in there as well.

Seems he's been allowed the freedom to pursue multiple interests while still being the top dawg for the Raptors, which you don't see in the league.

A loudmouth fanbase going get a terrible humbling this season

CANT WAIT

look at these assholes

ninjas think somebody was paying him 200M. Disrespect to what a max player look like

lakersgm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back