Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
that 90Ms broke my heart for you big bro 🥴

idk how any executive could watch them in playoffs and pay that much

my lil bro a phone call away from burying 90Ms on the bench 🤣🤣🤣

Probably has a partial guarantee for training camp or a two way option w the heats gleague affiliate.
Partial doesn’t make sense because we didn’t pick up his option for his non guaranteed. But I think the reason why they didn’t give him a standard contract yet is that they wanna see about FAs first and haslem wasting a spot first

But here

“I asked them when we signed [on May 14]” to not exercise the Aug. 1 option “so that when they gave me the option, they could go back to me and do a new deal.They kept their word. The only thing they didn’t do at that time [last Sunday] was make a deal. Now it’s a different time.”

The Heat remains interested in signing Yurtseven, but it’s unclear if Miami will offer a standard contract (Miami has three open roster spots) or a two-way contract, which could be converted into a standard contract at any time.

Yurt got the wink wink for sure. Especially when other teams called and they didn’t accept anything.

Hassan 2014 vibes with Yurt but the difference is we won’t be so bad that he starts at any point imo

I know its a easy google search, but what pick was Lauri? I know it was top 10 but cant remember which
I think the idea of Minnesota being interested in him is funny since they drafted him for a guy they left a year later

Also regarding the wolves I think it’s funny no matter what they do they are destined to be ass. I forgot Dlo was even there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back