Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant judge too hard cause the Knicks just lost Frank who we couldnt even trade for a 2nd rounder, but wasting a pick that high is trash.

Not every #7 pick has to be an allstar. But damn a #7 pick shouldnt be off your team at the end of their rookie contract.
I'm not gonna put it all on Lauri cause Fred Hoiberg had him playing well it wasn't until Boylen and didn't put him a position to succeed

I cant judge too hard cause the Knicks just lost Frank who we couldnt even trade for a 2nd rounder, but wasting a pick that high is trash.

Not every #7 pick has to be an allstar. But damn a #7 pick shouldnt be off your team at the end of their rookie contract.
I still blame the bulls over lauri

Some teams just fuck up your development

Miami has done it their share of times

Following his starring role in the Space Jam remake, LeBron James is heading back behind the camera to produce Rez Ball, a Native American basketball drama for Netflix. Rez Ball is described as Friday Night Lights meets Hoosiers. The story, according to the project’s description, “follows the Chuska Warriors, a Native American high school basketball team from Chuska, New Mexico, that must band together after losing their star player if they want to keep their quest for a state championship alive. It’s an all-American underdog story about Navajo kids and coaches told from the inside-out.”

– via Mia Galuppo @ The Hollywood Reporter

Yea I've been over UD taking up a roster spot lol. I get it, he's from the city and he's a OG. Go get a job in the organization like Zo lol
Tell another Heat fan this and they’ll go crazy probably lol

Then they’ll argue “he’s taking a spot away from a player that won’t make that much of a difference!”

Yeah but that player 100% >>>> UD as he’s virtually unplayable

Like imagine not having a paul milsap or wes matthews because UD there hogging up a spot because he yells during timeouts and halftime

I love him too but come on man

tenor.gif

Miami been trying to get Lowry since 2016 and then not knowing Lowry been wanting to come to Miami this entire season and was going to come definitely was the worst kept secret in the league lol

Mavs suck unfortunately for Luka

Last edited:

Miami been trying to get Lowry since 2016 and then not knowing Lowry been wanting to come to Miami this entire season and was going to come definitely was the worst kept secret in the league lol

Mavs suck unfortunately for Luka

Schroeder is still available....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back