Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do find it strange Myles Turner hasn’t been jettisoned though

It's weird how these teams dont value Myles Turner

Pacers been trying to get rid of him for the last 1-2 seasons now and they literally cant pay a team to take him of their hands

It's crazy enough that they would rather have wack Sabonis than Turner but how can no team want a stretch big who can also block shots and defend the tim

Boston, New Orleans and Charlotte ect desperately could've used him and they all chose inferior alternatives

Pacers been trying to get rid of him for the last 1-2 seasons now and they literally cant pay a team to take him of their hands

It's crazy enough that they would rather have wack Sabonis than Turner but how can no team want a stretch big who can also block shots and defend the tim

Boston, New Orleans and Charlotte ect desperately could've used him and they all chose inferior alternatives

Miles Turner the perfect player to anchor your defense and then stretch the floor and not be a liability on offense.

We got 2 great rim protectors (Noel was super elite last year and better then Mitch low key), but neither mfer can do shit on offense.

Thats why Capella dominated the Knicks in the playoffs. Mfer just camped in the paint and didnt guard any Center.

Miles Turner the perfect low key solution for that.

The Knicks been trying to get him too, but Pacers wildin asking for too much.

Last edited:
Nah this the first real season where we had the same front office from a year before, and came off a successful season.

Everything bout the Knicks history says this is where they fuck up.

But they didnt.

Let me have this one family
Remain humble brotha it's the #Tape Kul0IeL.png

Cant deal with you AND Ironman

This shit ends today respectfully
Get used to it sucka 59fBDYF.png

Miles Turner the perfect player to anchor your defense and then stretch the floor and not be a liability on offense.

We got 2 great rim protectors (Noel was super elite last year and better then Mitch low key), but neither mfer can do shit on offense.

Thats why Capella dominated the Knicks in the playoffs. Mfer just camped in the paint and didnt guard any Center.

Miles Turner the perfect low key solution for that.

The Knicks been trying to get him too, but Pacers wildin asking for too much.
I keep hearing about Myles but I'm in no rush to butcher this team if the price is too steep. I want to see the squad go and especially the young guys. I want to see RJ take another leap, Randle get a hold of the turnover issue, and see what Mitch can do with some more spacing and other playmakers. Hopefully Kemba and Roses knees hold up I want us to continue building consistency.

I keep hearing about Myles but I'm in no rush to butcher this team if the price is too steep. I want to see the squad go and especially the young guys. I want to see RJ take another leap, Randle get a hold of the turnover issue, and see what Mitch can do with some more spacing and other playmakers. Hopefully Kemba and Roses knees hold up I want us to continue building consistency.

Personally im done with Mitch.

But I also dont want to give up much for Miles.

Like I said, we need to upgrade Center, but it doesnt have to be this season

Personally im done with Mitch.

But I also dont want to give up much for Miles.

Like I said, we need to upgrade Center, but it doesnt have to be this season
I'm giving Mitch this year the way he's able to switch and cover the 3 pt down to the paint is pretty crazy. I can't quit on him just yet lol. Pacers are another weirdly built team I don't know what their actual style is.

And that was the day i turned on Ainge.

I'm giving Mitch this year the way he's able to switch and cover the 3 pt down to the paint is pretty crazy. I can't quit on him just yet lol. Pacers are another weirdly built team I don't know what their actual style is.

Bruh im down to sacrifice a bit on defense (and btw Miles Turner isnt a sacrifice and can be DPOY on a higher profile team) for some offense.

Im tired of the paint being clogged and driving lanes being closed cause Mitch got no moves and cant hit a 8 foot jumper. And he shoots under 60% from the line? Get him out of here.

But, he is young and if im hoping he proves me wrong and shows growth

Bruh im down to sacrifice a bit on defense (and btw Miles Turner isnt a sacrifice and can be DPOY on a higher profile team) for some offense.

Im tired of the paint being clogged and driving lanes being closed cause Mitch got no moves and cant hit a 8 foot jumper. And he shoots under 60% from the line? Get him out of here.

But, he is young and if im hoping he proves me wrong and shows growth
Our past squads haven't had the potential spacing and playmaking this one may have. Rj is going to have a field day driving in the lane this season. Let's see what they got and if Mitch doesn't pan out well we can trade or he'll be a free agent anyway. That Sims kid we drafted looks like Mitch with more untapped potential.

Did Oubre and Schroeder overvalue themselves into having to settle for 1 year "prove it" contracts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back