Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is really good.

I dont want yall to think im excited cause the Knicks made moves and I thini they are a contender or something.

The Knicks improved but their ceiling is 2nd round, 3rd round if they get super lucky.

What im excited about is the fact that the Knicks are making smart moves.

I fully expected the front office to make some dumb moves after their first successful season in years, and they aint make one bad move.

I thought some contracts were bad, especially the 3rd year of rose, then I found out almost everyone has a team option for year 3.

When I saw they got Kemba, i thought for sure they paid him 30 mil. Turns out they got him for 8.

Shout out Leon Rose man.

Weird living in a world with a compitent front office.

Y’all not gonna get off this “I’m happy the knicks are making smart moves” for a 3rd year in a row

Shits over with B

act like you belong you just made it to the 2nd round and you haven’t done anything dumb for the third offseason lol

Enough is enough with this humble shit

Y’all not gonna get off this “I’m happy the knicks are making smart moves” for a 3rd year in a row

Shits over with B

act like you belong you just made it to the 2nd round and you haven’t done anything dumb for the third offseason lol

Enough is enough with this humble shit

Nah this the first real season where we had the same front office from a year before, and came off a successful season.

Everything bout the Knicks history says this is where they fuck up.

But they didnt.

Let me have this one family

Knicks just gotta get Miles Turner without giving up much now and we good.

PG was our worst position, and they improved it.
SG was our 2nd worst position, got improved.
Center is the only position where we dont have a starting caliber player now.

Nah this the first real season where we had the same front office from a year before, and came off a successful season.

Everything bout the Knicks history says this is where they fuck up.

But they didnt.

Let me have this one family

Get your celebration on, y'all been stuck with trash front office people since Isiah Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back