Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a Plumlee guy at all, hes more reliable and probably is marginally better at this point...but at 8 Mil a year that could've found a better option if thet were serious about trying to upgrade the center position
I wanted Turner too. But looks like the Pacers are difficult to negotiate with. Oh well, hopefully Kai Jones and Vernon Carey Jr develop quickly.

Have no idea what the Bulls are doing...offensively they're going to be pretty good but defensively it's going be a disaster. Nobody was going to Derozan 28 mil a year and not only did Chicago do it they gave up draft picks to make it happen for 3 years. Now you have to hope and pray Lavine extends or you're going to be stuck with a team that has Lonzo Ball, Derozan and Vucci Mane as your three best players.

I really dont understand why Bulls fans on here dislike Thad Young so much either , dude had been one of their better and more productive players the past couple years, great move by San Antonio to basically get him for free.

Now that I'm really thinking about it every team in the Southwest Division had an underwhelming-trash offseason except for the Rockets

Pelicans are a disaster

Memphis were already expected to take bit of a small step back but I thought they reached for Ziaire Williams even though I do like him as a talent, Yves Pons was a good pickup

Mavs going to have Luka doing it dolo again but this time with Jason Kidd as his head coach

Spurs had a ton of cap space and didnt really do anything with it as far as win now moves and they had a questionable draft to put it mildly...they may not be done tinkering with their roster though

Victor Oladipo is done. He had one good season and had NBA fans on his dick ever since.

"When Oladipo gets healthy..."

"When Oladipo comes back..."

Detox will leak before Oladipo is ever healthy again.

His dumbass fucked up the bag to get to Miami, knowing he can't play more than 10 games in the row without getting injured.
He can sing tho..

Now that I'm really thinking about it every team in the Southwest Division had an underwhelming-trash offseason except for the Rockets

Pelicans are a disaster

Memphis were already expected to take bit of a small step back but I thought they reached for Ziaire Williams even though I do like him as a talent, Yves Pons was a good pickup

Mavs going to have Luka doing it dolo again but this time with Jason Kidd as his head coach

Spurs had a ton of cap space and didnt really do anything with it as far as win now moves and they had a questionable draft to put it mildly...they may not be done tinkering with their roster though

I agree with this post 100%

I heard on NBA radio today from Antonio Daniels that he is hearing rumors that the Spurs might be still trying to trade for Ben Simmons or make a trade in general. It kinda makes sense that they might be looking to make a trade with someone after amassing all these guards of similar stature. Unfortunately Brian Wright is still hella new at the GM job so I don't have a good track record to go off of when evaluating his mindset.

Most likely it's all BS, so I will believe it when I see it actually happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back