Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hired the cracka to shadow coach

then when things don’t work they fire green and MDA moves to the next team lol

Smh willie green a lame duck black coach. I'd quit if I were him. He knows what he signed up for I guess. Other potential hires already called griffin out.

I've been trying to let a couple of days of free agency play out and digest some of these moves before I got these takesoff, was going to put them all in one post but I'm going to break it up

I thought Charlotte had a solid draft but it was disappointing to see them replace Zeller with Plumlee when Zeller is actually better(I know he's always hurt) and I thought they were actually going to get Holmes or Turner

Have no idea what the Bulls are doing...offensively they're going to be pretty good but defensively it's going be a disaster. Nobody was going to Derozan 28 mil a year and not only did Chicago do it they gave up draft picks to make it happen for 3 years. Now you have to hope and pray Lavine extends or you're going to be stuck with a team that has Lonzo Ball, Derozan and Vucci Mane as your three best players.

I really dont understand why Bulls fans on here dislike Thad Young so much either , dude had been one of their better and more productive players the past couple years, great move by San Antonio to basically get him for free.

If he's healthy and in shape Otto Porter to the Warriors might be one of the best free agent signings, I can him closing games for them if he isnt overweight

I thought Charlotte had a solid draft but it was disappointing to see them replace Zeller with Plumlee when Zeller is actually better(I know he's always hurt).
Dude, I watched every minute Zeller played last season(fml), this is ABSOLUTELY not true.

Before last season,I might have agreed with u, but after watching him closely, I disagree. U see embers of talent there, but that’s all u get.

Have no idea what the Bulls are doing...offensively they're going to be pretty good but defensively it's going be a disaster. Nobody was going to Derozan 28 mil a year and not only did Chicago do it they gave up draft picks to make it happen for 3 years. Now you have to hope and pray Lavine extends or you're going to be stuck with a team that has Lonzo Ball, Derozan and Vucci Mane as your three best players.

I really dont understand why Bulls fans on here dislike Thad Young so much either , dude had been one of their better and more productive players the past couple years, great move by San Antonio to basically get him for free.

But I was told the Bulls have emerged

Dude, I watched every minute Zeller played last season(fml), this is ABSOLUTELY not true.

Before last season,I might have agreed with u, but after watching him closely, I disagree. U see embers of talent there, but that’s all u get.

I'm not a Plumlee guy at all, hes more reliable and probably is marginally better at this point...but at 8 Mil a year that could've found a better option if thet were serious about trying to upgrade the center position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back