Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know as an owner you do what you gotta do to get the best talent. But how do you convince the players you already have that you are bringing in a guy that quit on his team bcuz they wanted him to play to his potential? At least AD quit on his team bcuz he was tired of losing. Ben is quitting on his team bcuz they want him to be a superstar and he just wanna be instafamous. That nigga will come back for his revenge game against Philly and put up a 6/8/9 statline while muggin and beating his chest like it was game 7 in the finals.

I can say this though.

Fuck the Bulls
See the source image

Valanciunas didn’t give the Grizzlies anything they can’t replace imo

also they was smart to not extend him since his timeline is off from the rest of the team I will die on the hill that they aren’t trying to actively step back

and honestly they could trade for somebody even Ben Simmons

I agree not extending him was good idea....I was just saying he was a very valuable piece for them

They have some good young players that can take another leap so we'll

Please explain bro. Actually curious what you gotta say on this one.
If you're a FA, do what tf you want. When you sign a contract, a very lucrative one at that, you thinking about yourself. I'm not mad at that. What I am mad at, especially in this case is he wanna leave when the tough get going. Just like everyone has been saying, all they want to do is see him add another layer to his game, but he can't accept that as a legit criticism?

But all daddy LeBron gotta do is whisper "you don't deserve that" and they just want to up and leave then try to force the organization to put together a package that other teams have to be willing to come off of.

I'm in the camp there are no bad contracts, per se, but damn brah, nigga going out sad af.

If you're a FA, do what tf you want. When you sign a contract, a very lucrative one at that, you thinking about yourself. I'm not mad at that. What I am mad at, especially in this case is he wanna leave when the tough get going. Just like everyone has been saying, all they want to do is see him add another layer to his game, but he can't accept that as a legit criticism?

But all daddy LeBron gotta do is whisper "you don't deserve that" and they just want to up and leave then try to force the organization to put together a package that other teams have to be willing to come off of.

I'm in the camp there are no bad contracts, per se, but damn brah, nigga going out sad af.
I think you giving Lebron too much credit.

Ben felt disrespected by his coworkers. Simple as that. I’m not on his side but I understand his reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back