Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joel really didn't call out Ben tho. He was asked what was the turning point in losing the game and he said..
Turning down a open shot (Ben)
Missing a free throw (Thybulle)
Me turning over the ball (Biid)

That ain't shit. Unless I'm missing a quote somewhere.

Can't wait until Ben comes back to Philly and the crowd goes wild af bcuz he misses two free throws in a row and they get free Frosty's.

Then again he will be too scared to be put in that situation in the first place.

With JJ Redick retiring, I took a look at his draft class. It might be the worst draft class of all time. 4 of the top 5 in this class were pretty much busts.

Last edited:
Joel really didn't call out Ben tho. He was asked what was the turning point in losing the game and he said..
Turning down a open shot (Ben)
Missing a free throw (Thybulle)
Me turning over the ball (Biid)

That ain't shit. Unless I'm missing a quote somewhere.
It wasnt much

Doc the issue for me. You can’t defend him all year then throw him under the bus like that. He was on the sidelines all year to correct it and he didn’t.

It wasnt much

Doc the issue for me. You can’t defend him all year then throw him under the bus like that. He was on the sidelines all year to correct it and he didn’t.

Can’t correct a nigga scared to touch the ball in the 4th and passing out of easy scoring opportunities.

That’s all mental on the players part.

Fine him to Bolivia. That'll stop this shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back