Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They future is Obi Toppin, IQ, and 3 protected first rounders from the Knicks
tenor.gif

Ain’t dude been not wanting to answer calls and not work out with the trainers for a few years during the off seasons?

Because whoever he working with ain’t helping at all

Not fans like me.

You circling those dates specifically because of me. Keep it real.
I am. You shown your true colors once the Knicks became a 4 seed this season. Let the history show that I always rooted for you and the Knicks, but then you became bougee and started acting like the rest.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

I am. You shown your true colors once the Knicks became a 4 seed this season. Let the history show that I always rooted for you and the Knicks, but then you became bougee and started acting like the rest.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

This shit funny cause I stay giving the pelicans love outside of the jokes that every team gets. Yall just more sensitive than the rest

This shit funny cause I stay giving the pelicans love outside of the jokes that every team gets. Yall just more sensitive than the rest
It ain't jokes no more. I'm telling you bro you switched up lol. I remember the jokes but it's different now.

But it's cool though. Hope Kemba is healthy, and Handle game has expanded. IQ is a dog and I'ma big fan of Deuce McBride. Wish y'all the best.

Joel had already called Ben out

it was no reason for Doc to do that publicly. He watched him all season and defended it all season. Now cause it costs you in the playoffs, you throw him under the bus?

I thought Brett Brown already established Ben wasn’t a PG. Ben Simmons got a entitled aura but Doc weak and threw him under the bus to cover his self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back