Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make your joke then. Who in here has written off Kira after one season?

I might be more high on him than Dwayne and so..🤷🏾‍♂️. I hope the brotha continues to improve

Like, it seems like y'all are the only ones who allowed to joke but when I say something, I'm being sensitive lol
I like Kira man. He has some elite skills.
I'm actually excited for this season regardless of where it goes tbh. Make the playoffs cool, if not and Zion don't want to be here cool. I'm actually looking forward to what Willie Green can do with this team.

The only thing that will frustrate me is lackadaisical play.

I just want y'all niggas to get creative

The Zion po boy jokes have run their course. I can tell who never had a po boy though.

I think people sleep on exactly how good and consistent Valanciunas was for Memphis...Adams almost washed and unless Ja's 3pt shot has gotten significantly better he's going to have even less space to work with

Im a JJJ fan but he needs to a have really good season, hes be injured and hasnt been as good on defense as should be when he has played....28% from 3 last year too

I like what Memphis is doing for the most part and they have a good organization....I wouldnt be shocked if they compete for the playoffs but I think they have their eyes set on 2022
Valanciunas didn’t give the Grizzlies anything they can’t replace imo

also they was smart to not extend him since his timeline is off from the rest of the team I will die on the hill that they aren’t trying to actively step back

and honestly they could trade for somebody even Ben Simmons

You know I spend each season with different themes right? I spent a whole season one time just saying random nice shit whenever Beta or whoever would troll and try to bait and I would just say "much love man" lol and niggas STILL called Pelicans fans emotional and shit lol. Doesn't matter what's done so I truly don't mind the title since it won't go away

Trying to decide which theme is going be this season.
Lmao you choose a different persona each year?

:wtf11:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back