Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It be posts like this why I don't post here seriously because niggas just love to hate on the Pelicans fans so much where common sense and logic is thrown out just to shit on us.

It's expected, just hilarious to see in real time lol.
I was honestly asking because I didn’t wanna be rude but cool.

It be posts like this why I don't post here seriously because niggas just love to hate on the Pelicans fans so much where common sense and logic is thrown out just to shit on us.

It's expected, just hilarious to see in real time lol.
Just curious, do u think we all came together and decided to pick on the Pelicans and their fans? Or is it something u guys (mainly u and @AP2.0 ) do that draws out that reaction.

Grizzlies turned Jonas into Kris Dunn, Steven adams, Jarrett culver

adams fits better in Memphis than NO and they can be still be a quality defensive team with their offense

they won’t take a step back @southsil4lil!

I think people sleep on exactly how good and consistent Valanciunas was for Memphis...Adams almost washed and unless Ja's 3pt shot has gotten significantly better he's going to have even less space to work with

Im a JJJ fan but he needs to a have really good season, hes be injured and hasnt been as good on defense as should be when he has played....28% from 3 last year too

I like what Memphis is doing for the most part and they have a good organization....I wouldnt be shocked if they compete for the playoffs but I think they have their eyes set on 2022

Dude, when @AP2.0 made a reference to Frank Nitty, I was going to make a Kira Lewis joke, but I also said I need to chill this morning, lol. They get triggered so easily.
You know I spend each season with different themes right? I spent a whole season one time just saying random nice shit whenever Beta or whoever would troll and try to bait and I would just say "much love man" lol and niggas STILL called Pelicans fans emotional and shit lol. Doesn't matter what's done so I truly don't mind the title since it won't go away

Trying to decide which theme is going be this season.

Dude, when @AP2.0 made a reference to Frank Nitty, I was going to make a Kira Lewis joke, but I also said I need to chill this morning, lol. They get triggered so easily.
Make your joke then. Who in here has written off Kira after one season?

I might be more high on him than Dwayne and so..🤷🏾‍♂️. I hope the brotha continues to improve

Like, it seems like y'all are the only ones who allowed to joke but when I say something, I'm being sensitive lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back