Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does your future consist of? lol

lakers Atleast can attract free agents and AD is still on that team

plus laker fans think THT gonna be a 20 ppg scorer one day the way they hype him up so..
LMAO

AD brittle ass about to be an attraction and THT?

Fam even worst case scenario with Zion requesting out can net us some decent assets, plus we still have BI, youngings like NAW, Hayes, TM3 plus a ton of draft picks that happens to be the Lakers/Bucks picks. Outside of the Lakers being in LA and a storied franchise they don't have a ton of flexibility.

If anything goes wrong this year for them that's a tough position to be in.

Brooks shot 35 % basically a Josh Hart type shooter and JJJ gotta stay healthy and Memphis has been said saying they want to incorporate him more in the big V role but with more stretching. He won't act as the primary stretch anymore.
Doesn’t make sense not to keep him the stretch since adams is there and Tillman/Clarke playing the 5

also Brooks being 35% doesn’t mean he’s not gonna space the floor (if your point is spacing)

It be posts like this why I don't post here seriously because niggas just love to hate on the Pelicans fans so much where common sense and logic is thrown out just to shit on us.

It's expected, just hilarious to see in real time lol.

Doesn’t make sense not to keep him the stretch since adams is there and Tillman/Clarke playing the 5
Hey man I'm just reporting what smart Grizzles reporters been saying. I actually be listening to other teams podcasts and shit lol.

I don't think they want to use Adams like y'all think they will. They want to modernize their offense which is why they moved away from big V and stealth tanking now.

also Brooks being 35% doesn’t mean he’s not gonna space the floor (if your point is spacing)
Brooks is a chucker fam. He do all the spacing he want. If his shot won't fall, defenders won't respect his shot and just back off daring him to shoot.

LMAO

AD brittle ass about to be an attraction and THT?

Fam even worst case scenario with Zion requesting out can net us some decent assets, plus we still have BI, youngings like NAW, Hayes, TM3 plus a ton of draft picks that happens to be the Lakers/Bucks picks. Outside of the Lakers being in LA and a storied franchise they don't have a ton of flexibility.

If anything goes wrong this year for them that's a tough position to be in.
You’re forgetting your team is the Pelicans

I don’t care what assets you get you have a track record of being a bad to mediocre team at best

I’ll never bet on y’all over a team that has the most championships ever and a solid consistent (for the most part) front office

CHECKMATE......
I promise you that won't always be a selling point fam. That's only a seller when the Lakers are in a position they are in right now. Which is a winning team. You know this.

Once the age, injuries, and shine wears off that shit don't work. Y'all was just in the situation before Bron came over and the Knicks been in this situation forever lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back