Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

I should've been more specific. My fault

But the whole "you disappear" or conveniently don't have time when/if the Celtics are struggling.

Beta knows I referee. Does he know my schedule? No, I don't expect him to, but I also don't expect him to tell me about my availability when it comes to watching other teams around the league but will tell me I must have time of I did a flow chart
I never said anything about your availability when it comes to watching teams. Just said I don’t see how you can formulate completely valid or non skewed opinions if you only watch the Sonics

Ahhh okay cool do you think Jose is ready for non garbage time mins? Or is it no point being coy about that since you’re having the season you’re having?
My remarks were more about my disdain for Sato. If Kira is healthy, then Jose is probably still in g league. But at this point, I would play him in as many non garbage minutes that you can give him to see how he plays.

If Zion returns this season, then Jose might be a good fit with the second unit. He's quick and decisive and looks to fluster who he's guarding to at least make things not as easy.

Already tonight there were several possessions where he picked up Conley in the backcourt which stopped Utah from getting into their sets as quickly as they wanted to which in turn, turned into late shot clock possessions that resulted in no points.

I never said anything about your availability when it comes to watching teams. Just said I don’t see how you can formulate completely valid or non skewed opinions if you only watch the Sonics
Understood

I misinterpreted your comment. I apologize

Looks like this one is in the books from the SKC.

I hope BI is ok and that this isn't an issue moving forward. He normally has good games against the jazz. Just never got into a rhythm.

When is Jamal Murray coming back? With MPJ out for the year their roster isn't good enough to contend with Jokic and sometimes Barton as the only consistent offense

Last edited:
I was gonna say this is a bad game to come out looking like this but I’ll rather say the warriors are really damn good

i hope we can play them again when we’re healthy

Back