Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

What's the latest update on Morris?
Well that’s the frustrating thing

there isnt one

but he himself either last week or 2 weeks ago said it’ll be “soon”

who knew he would miss half the season damn near. I figured it would be 3 games max

Well that’s the frustrating thing

there isnt one

but he himself either last week or 2 weeks ago said it’ll be “soon”

who knew he would miss half the season damn near. I figured it would be 3 games max
I honestly thought he was faking when it happened.

I honestly thought he was faking when it happened.
It’s weird I knew for sure he was hurt for sure because I’ve gotten hit from behind without suspecting it and you can’t brace yourself at all so your neck is gonna snap something serious

I mean yeah I know he shouldnt Have turned around and blah blah but I’m just saying it’s wack ppl thought he was faking being hurt and then say he’s milking “whiplash”

When Strus, Duncan, Vincent, dedmon, Morris, bam get back it’s over

oladipo making his season debut in the next few weeks as well

but nah it’s good that despite everybody being out that we are secured as a top 4 team

Lowry has really held it down

It’s weird I knew for sure he was hurt for sure because I’ve gotten hit from behind without suspecting it and you can’t brace yourself at all so your neck is gonna snap something serious

I mean yeah I know he shouldnt Have turned around and blah blah but I’m just saying it’s wack ppl thought he was faking being hurt and then say he’s milking “whiplash”
I thought he was trying to sell the injury to get Jokic suspended longer than he was.

Back