Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Joel's got 29, 14, and 9 assists in THREE Qs.

If they can't get him is triple-doub tonight, it will confirm my thoughts that I think he actually hates playing with them. Tobi more than anyone.
Nah man. Need this to remain a blowout and he does not have to come back into the game.
Came back in and got the triple double. Glad the 76ers are winning. Was worried about the “The Ewing Theory “ with the Rockets.

Oh AP…

Firstly, why did you ignore this? Did you not see it because you went to make a beta flow chart? Lol

you said we only wanna talk about 6 teams I said it’s not true and if you wanna talk about something like that then feel free. I was being reassuring

Idk why you took it so negatively

Second I asked you about Jose because you just whined about only talking about 6 teams. (I’m going to reiterate that’s not even true)

Using his stats as a point of reference I said you must be saying this from the eye test so I asked you what have you seen? (You didn’t answer to make a beta flow chart)

Third, you might just be in your feelings (maybe!) because this is another nasty display but you’re not gonna admit that because you don’t even admit when you’re wrong

Bonus: how you complain about having a limited amount of time and that’s why you don’t watch other teams but you got time to make a feelings flow chart ? lol

Oh AP…

Firstly, why did you ignore this? Did you not see it because you went to make a beta flow chart? Lol

Second I asked you about Jose because you just whined about only talking about 6 teams. (I’m going to reiterate that’s not even true)

Using his stats as a point of reference I said you must be saying this from the eye test so I asked you what have you seen? (You didn’t answer to make a beta flow chart)

Third, you might just be in your feelings (maybe!) because this is another nasty display but you’re not gonna admit that because you don’t even admit when you’re wrong

Bonus: how you complain about having a limited amount of time and that’s why you don’t watch other teams but you got time to make a feelings flow chart ? lol
Fam, you don't care and not interested in any real dialogue. I saw it and acted accordingly.

@Infamous114 would understand that post

So you take me making a diagram today as an indicator of my availability for every other day in the week?

This is my first Monday I haven't refereed a game since November. I'll be back to calling games the rest of the week.

You trying to blackax me. Nah

I wasn’t even trolling at any point yet I got you to take the time out to make that shit lol

You okay man?
Fam, every single post you make that's not about the heat is trolling thinly veiled as some sort of "legitimate" opinion.

You know what you were doing when you posted that big ass screenshot

Fam, you don't care and not interested in any real dialogue. I saw it and acted accordingly.

@Infamous114 would understand that post

So you take me making a diagram today as an indicator of my availability for every other day in the week?

This is my first Monday I haven't refereed a game since November. I'll be back to calling games the rest of the week.

You trying to blackax me. Nah
Stop name dropping lol

It's cool man you were offended it's okay to say you were

Its fine honestly

Fam, every single post you make that's not about the heat is trolling thinly veiled as some sort of "legitimate" opinion.

You know what you were doing when you posted that big ass screenshot
I posted the screenshot to ask you what do you mean since I can't assess his value from stats. You didn't even bother answering

You're creating your own issue at this point

Back