Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Sixers are a slightly above mediocre team and have been almost all year

this and tobias Harris shooting 30% isn’t surprising

Seth not hitting shots though and they don’t have thybulle but still..
They really need to make nice with Simmons and get him back in the team. Simmons too needs to grow up. Both sides need each other IMO.

lol chill man it was a yes or no question

I think it was questioned before since you admitted you don’t watch any other rookies
And I still dgaf. I know when a player is playing well in comparison to his peers.

I have a limited amount of free time and I'm not about to spend it watching too many non pelican games. I made a statement that he should be on one of the all rookie teams and y'all came at me like I said he should be ROY

And I still dgaf. I know when a player is playing well in comparison to his peers.

I have a limited amount of free time and I'm not about to spend it watching too many non pelican games. I made a statement that he should be on one of the all rookie teams and y'all came at me like I said he should be ROY
lol hey man when you said he was a lock for all Rookie I just asked you what your teams would be out of curiosity. Your gripes are really more with toheeb lol

but I feel you you were right in saying he is a “lock” for all rookie. If it took an article from the ringer to make it feel justified then hey man that’s okay too. It’s just I guess when you don’t watch anybody else unless they are playing the Sonics, your opinion could come across as ignorant to somebody like toheeb.

They really need to make nice with Simmons and get him back in the team. Simmons too needs to grow up. Both sides need each other IMO.
Well I think the bridge is burned but I do think morey needs to move Ben soon (In the next month) otherwise it’s a wasted year

lol hey man when you said he was a lock for all Rookie I just asked you what your teams would be out of curiosity. Your gripes are really more with toheeb lol

but I feel you you were right in saying he is a “lock” for all rookie. If it took an article from the ringer to make it feel justified then hey man that’s okay too. It’s just I guess when you don’t watch anybody else unless they are playing the Sonics, your opinion could come across as ignorant to somebody like toheeb.
Y'all niggas just wanna talk about the same 6 teams. Smh

Anyway, Alvarado needs to get all of Satoranksy's minutes

I don't need your permission fam

Idk why you talking like I do.

FOH

you said we only wanna talk about 6 teams I said it’s not true and if you wanna talk about something like that then feel free. I was being reassuring

Idk why you took it so negatively

Joel's got 29, 14, and 9 assists in THREE Qs.

If they can't get him is triple-doub tonight, it will confirm my thoughts that I think he actually hates playing with them. Tobi more than anyone.

Back