Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

I posted the screenshot to ask you what do you mean since I can't assess his value from stats. You didn't even bother answering

You're creating your own issue at this point
Beta, just give it a rest brah.

Stop pretending like you really give a shit about either Alvarado or Satoranksy. You don't

I tried to be reassuring and explained where toheeb could be coming from and asked you about Jose Alvarado

I get flow charts and insults back lol
Fam, neither you or Toheeb have to agree with me lol. I'm not seeking y'all's approval no more than y'all seek mine.

Beta, just give it a rest brah.

Stop pretending like you really give a shit about either Alvarado or Satoranksy. You don't
I’ve liked sato since he played for the wizards and I don’t know much about Jose so I asked you about him

if you wanna feel insecure about people caring about your players so you don’t wanna answer that’s fine too

you don’t have to do all of this

I’ve liked sato since he played for the wizards and I don’t know much about Jose so I asked you about him

if you wanna feel insecure about people caring about your players so you don’t wanna answer that’s fine too

you don’t have to do all of this
You're doing it again

Fam, you don't care and not interested in any real dialogue. I saw it and acted accordingly.

@Infamous114 would understand that post

So you take me making a diagram today as an indicator of my availability for every other day in the week?

This is my first Monday I haven't refereed a game since November. I'll be back to calling games the rest of the week.

You trying to blackax me. Nah
What does blackax me mean? And it's not true that we talk about the same 6 teams. There's been discussion about other players and teams that get overlooked

If I ask you to put me onto a player and you get upset that his stats were shown and make a flow chart...

What does that say? Lol
You must feel some way about that chart.

I was in the process of making the chart, posted it, then saw your post

So, so it can't be said I tried to have a good faith discussion with you, here we go

I do not like Sato. I had no knowledge of him prior to joining the Pelicans. If he is going to insist on passing up wide open shots that result in turnovers and can't play a lick of defense, then he serves no purpose out there taking minutes from other guys. Well I can't say that cause kira out for the year.

This is I think Jose first game in non garbage minutes and already does things Sato should be doing if he's not looking for his shot. Those things include:

Pressuring the opposing teams guard in the backcourt to not allow him to set up the offense.

Navigate around/over screens

At a minimum, present as a threat in pnr situations instead of always looking to pass into traffic causing turnovers.

Make good entry passes to the post

As a veteran, he needs to provide something other than his name on the back of his jersey

What does blackax me mean? And it's not true that we talk about the same 6 teams. There's been discussion about other players and teams that get overlooked
I should've been more specific. My fault

But the whole "you disappear" or conveniently don't have time when/if the Celtics are struggling.

Beta knows I referee. Does he know my schedule? No, I don't expect him to, but I also don't expect him to tell me about my availability when it comes to watching other teams around the league but will tell me I must have time of I did a flow chart

Lol bro let him be in his feelings and say anything and name drop like jayceon
My nigga, why is every response addressing some shit you said get perceived as people being in their feelings?

You must feel some way about that chart.

I was in the process of making the chart, posted it, then saw your post

So, so it can't be said I tried to have a good faith discussion with you, here we go

I do not like Sato. I had no knowledge of him prior to joining the Pelicans. If he is going to insist on passing up wide open shots that result in turnovers and can't play a lick of defense, then he serves no purpose out there taking minutes from other guys. Well I can't say that cause kira out for the year.

This is I think Jose first game in non garbage minutes and already does things Sato should be doing if he's not looking for his shot. Those things include:

Pressuring the opposing teams guard in the backcourt to not allow him to set up the offense.

Navigate around/over screens

At a minimum, present as a threat in pnr situations instead of always looking to pass into traffic causing turnovers.

Make good entry passes to the post

As a veteran, he needs to provide something other than his name on the back of his jersey
Ahhh okay cool do you think Jose is ready for non garbage time mins? Or is it no point being coy about that since you’re having the season you’re having?

Back