Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Fam we haven't won a championship since 1998 and been in the ecf since the 2010-2011 season. We're just happy to be relevant again

I aint mad at you my bro.

Im even the first none bulls fan to say Demar deserves MVP nods.

Im also gon be the first to joke on yall once yall eliminated in the first round

Lmaooo.

Idk bout RJ man.

Kid has 0 field goals made with bout 5 minutes to go in the 2nd quarter. Only took 2 shots. With Randle out.

Thibs called time out and spend the whole timeout cursing RJ out.

RJ comes out and hits his first 3 shots.

Lmaooo.

Idk bout RJ man.

Kid has 0 field goals made with bout 5 minutes to go in the 2nd quarter. Only took 2 shots. With Randle out.

Thibs called time out and spend the whole timeout cursing RJ out.

RJ comes out and hits his first 3 shots.
Raps have multiple 6'8 guys with 7ft wingspans RJ not doing shit lol. Even Burks who can light up every now and then is quiet.

Aye man, Let my partna have that one

Cause im like 2 games away from taking my cape out
I started laying into RJ more because I have to acknowledge he’s a #3 pick and we hold Ja and Zion to certain standards and criticize them if need be

I can’t let RJ skate by

Horrible close to the 2nd quarter way too many turnovers against the magic that half. We're hurting for offense outside of Brown and Smart

Bruh how much you come at my neck as opposed to vice versa is CRAZY and I be chilling lol :Will: I'm going to let this week rock then it's timbs fresh out the box on your spinal:readyforwar:
Lol bro you excused what AZTG said about RJ and said “but but Gary Trent and Scottie barnes not doing anything either!”

FOH Duke

that’s a #3 pick in his third year

let’s treat him like he is

Back