Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

I don’t like talking about MVP in January but why do ppl freely omit suns and jazz players from MVP?
Perhaps cause people usually only list a top 5 normally? I have no issues giving CP3 and Donny love in the MVP debate but we can also aay marketing wise those teams will always get overlooked in the media. I agree it's still too early though since all star break hasn't even happened yet.

You know what why is Jokic in the conversation when his team only 1 game over .500. Get him outta here
Joker is putting up historic numbers despite being the only offensive and playmaking weapon with the major starter injuries.

Perhaps cause people usually only list a top 5 normally? I have no issues giving CP3 and Donny love in the MVP debate but we can also day marketing wise those teams will always get overlooked.

Joker is putting up historic numbers despite being the only offensive and playmaking weapon with the major starter injuries.
Leading his team to be average

Perhaps cause people usually only list a top 5 normally? I have no issues giving CP3 and Donny love in the MVP debate but we can also aay marketing wise those teams will always get overlooked in the media. I agree it's still too early though since all star break hasn't even happened yet.

Jazz and suns have the 2nd and 3rd best records in the league and can’t get no recognition

for shame

Rough night for C.Wood, didn't start the game because he broke team rules...came in the game pretty much single handedly blew our lead with multiple garbage iso's...benched for the entire second half. Hopefully some more comes out about what happened but idk what dude has been on the last couple of weeks

On a positive note Jalen Green has been much better than he was to start the season, way more aggressive and efficient

Rough night for C.Wood, didn't start the game because he broke team rules...came in the game pretty much single handedly blew our lead with multiple garbage iso's...benched for the entire second half. Hopefully some more comes out about what happened but idk what dude has been on the last couple of weeks

On a positive note Jalen Green has been much better than he was to start the season, way more aggressive and efficient

Ayo wtf is happening in Houston??:yikes1:

He really needs help Porter is talented af but a hot head and even worse sometimes off the court that’s why I wasn’t mad when we traded him he use to get into a lot of trouble here but a lot of shit got swept under the rug before it made it to the media because a lot of people fucked with him and wanted to see him succeed. But shit kept piling up so they had to get rid of him. I hope he gets the help and mentoring he really needs before it’s to late and he’s out of the league.

Back