Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Lmao John Lucas prolly said some old man shit and KPJ spazzed out. Wonder if the rockets have wood and Gordon on the block. Leaving the arena at halftime to prolly get fucked up is wild and not a good look on KPJ

Only team we haven't beat is the Heat and Philly in the east as far as contending teams go, Philly seem to have our number and the Heat won in a close game and won during our covid outbreak

I can't speak for what other fans are doing but I've been here struggling with trash records for the 5 years since that goof Butler destroyed the team with his boyfriend Wade

I can't speak for what other fans are doing but I've been here struggling with trash records for the 5 years since that goof Butler destroyed the team with his boyfriend Wade
Nah i ain't mad at y'all being happy at improved quality play. Majority of your fanbase has been going overboard with some quotes online so a lot of people wanna see y'all keep that same energy come playoff time

Nah i ain't mad at y'all being happy at improved quality play. Majority of your fanbase has been going overboard with some quotes online so a lot of people wanna see y'all keep that same energy come playoff time
Man if I see another DeMar Photoshop over Jordan or some shit comparing him and Jordan, I'ma puke

Only team we haven't beat is the Heat and Philly in the east as far as contending teams go, Philly seem to have our number and the Heat won in a close game and won during our covid outbreak
Oh that 2nd game where Miami was missing Bam, butler, Morris, Martin and Oladipo ?

word word

The only negative thing Ill say about the Bulls is they a major market team but their fans acting like a small market team
Fam we haven't won a championship since 1998 and been in the ecf since the 2010-2011 season. We're just happy to be relevant again

Back